DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Chevrolet Cruze 3-Button Remote Key - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconsortium32 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it's intended to do; protect your car's remote from scratches and small impacts. The quality of the silicone is pretty good and it fits your remote perfectly. *I bought mine to use with Chevrolet Sonic's remote. Cons:1. You'll have to press the buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's cheap - Protects the remote key outstandingly well when you drop it - Soft silicone - Has holes where we need them to be and has the buttons right where they should be - Makes the key easier to find inside a purse because of it's soft touch Cons:- Gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatofcr on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly in the remote key, very good quality, nice look, silicone is soft and does not get stuck inside the pocket, neither it is hard to take it off from the pocket, like some silicone covers. Cons:None so far. I would mention that it makes the overall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrshac on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is a great cover for my remote car key and nicely fitted and tightly. Its good to protect your remote car key from dirt and sweat. The quality is good. The price is cheap and affortable. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:I am having my car remote's button broken and i found... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections