Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjakko on 01/16/2010

I bought this to repair my scratched screen of PSP 100 phat. Well, when I received at first look I really was impressed...everything was there! GOOD quality FRONT PART (SCREEN) came with four Buttons AND Select, start and volume and directional cross FIT PERFECTS! BAD QUALITY BACK SIDE, BUT I REALLY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrmoska on 01/07/2010

-Complete PSP housing -Includes buttons and DPad(not shoulder buttons) -PSP inner parts fit perfectly -Feels very cheap -Not a 100% accurate replica -Does not include screws -Screen Feels Cheap -Does not include on-off switch and LAN swicth! -Original On-off switch won't fit in this one, you need the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeadlyarab on 11/18/2009

very very very cheap. This is perfect for replacing the housing on your old PSP1000. It comes with everything you need to refurbish your psp except the silicon pads which you can just buy off deal extreme as well. Makes you feel smart doing it yourself rather than having someone else do it for you. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreteka on 07/17/2009

All the chase look perfect, the plastic is good, include the buttons in a plastic box. The front chase, wearing a protective plastic in the both sides, the chase have all the logos of SONY, PSP, PS, MAGICGATE.... --------------------------------------- Cuando me llego el paquete y lo abrí, a simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzepema on 06/15/2009

Se ve como el original y funciona muy bien, obiamente se ve que es de plastico barato por dentro, pero por fuera pasa desapercibido, como si fuera original. no te mandan los botones que aparecen en la imagen, no se si haya sido algun problema de ellos, pero no me mandaron ninguno, lo supere por que los ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrommy on 02/11/2009

All of the parts fit and work well. Most cost effective way to refurbish you poor old fat PSP No cons - Buy it!! Actually I thought it was a little expensive, but when you add up the value of all the parts its actually VERY good value. The only items i thought that could be added to this kit to make ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections