DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalareac on 03/22/2010

Did you ever want a red psp i know i did but i didnt want to shell out for the god of war bundle when i already have 3 slim psps so i when i found this i was very excited it comes with everything a full screw set all the buttons and a red L and R buttons which i had no clue came with it it adds an nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvilMatt on 07/22/2009

Good quality finish and deep red colour. Fits well. Comes with shoulder buttons and spare spring for UMD door. Screws don't go in first time. Material is a little weaker than original. Fantastic piece of kit, comes with front, back (with UMD door and red ring), all red buttons and trim and two red shoulder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamezoner on 01/11/2009

Own a Light blue psp slim at first. Saw that price of psp deep red was the most expensive psp of all the other color and it really looks great.Decided to change a housing and got this one at Deal Extreme.It looks the same as the original slim deep red psp even with all the logo front and back.It also ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections