DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalareac on 03/22/2010

Did you ever want a red psp i know i did but i didnt want to shell out for the god of war bundle when i already have 3 slim psps so i when i found this i was very excited it comes with everything a full screw set all the buttons and a red L and R buttons which i had no clue came with it it adds an nice all over red appeal though now there is a couple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMatt on 07/22/2009

Good quality finish and deep red colour. Fits well. Comes with shoulder buttons and spare spring for UMD door. Screws don't go in first time. Material is a little weaker than original. Fantastic piece of kit, comes with front, back (with UMD door and red ring), all red buttons and trim and two red shoulder buttons that I wasn't expecting. I got a red ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamezoner on 01/11/2009

Own a Light blue psp slim at first. Saw that price of psp deep red was the most expensive psp of all the other color and it really looks great.Decided to change a housing and got this one at Deal Extreme.It looks the same as the original slim deep red psp even with all the logo front and back.It also came with all the things required, all the buttons,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections