DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystoev89 on 05/15/2013

Cheap, very close resemblance to original, set of screws included in the package. Cheaply made, MS cover arrived broken so I had to use the old one, screw holes do not really for screws so you have to apply a lot of force to screws to force them in all the way (not prepared to screw), battery cover is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydirtywater on 02/11/2013

This is a cheap replacement housing for the PSP slim. Most aspects of the housing are spot on and fit properly. The case looks nice and the finish is pretty good. The power button did not fit properly. When trying to slide it, it would get hung up on the breakout board for the power switch. I was able ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiliangel on 06/22/2011

Very nice psp 2000 full cover of good quality plastic. The PSP Slim 2000 makes it look like a new console! Everything you need is included in this package. I don't have any problem.Works perfectly to me. But if you do not have experience or know much of electronics, you will need qualified person to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaoutinen on 04/03/2011

* Using this full replacement housing for your PSP Slim 2000 makes it look like a new console! * Honestly I can't tell any difference beetween this and original Sony housing. * Everything you need is included in this package. * Stylish piano black colour. * Front housing is easy to install, but rest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrank2069 on 04/08/2009

Case looks very good and its good if you have a broken or heavily scratched case and need a case. it does come with shoulder buttons and the black thumb pad snap on (not internal mechanic), does come with UMD door and springs and Battery cover Logo are not 100% aligned with original, clear plastic center ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNusorus on 02/18/2009

This shell is similar at a original. It is a good quality. The joystick is included. The packaging is small and well organized. The gray contour to a problem near the power button as the power button does not slide. There is no screwdriver provided. Not easy for install. There are no screws. Time to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections