DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/24/2013

Review about item "Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000" + Price is very good and affordable in all colors. + You can't find these replacement cases in most of the countries. + Comes with all the buttons, including analog stick, excluding L&R triggers. - The built quality isn't the best, I would say it is half the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 05/12/2013

Very cheap in price, quite solid material, looks good and is a great way to make your friends jealous of how good looking PSP you've got. I can't find anything as much as good where I live, so this is probably the best solution to freshen up your old psp and give it the second life. Very sturdy, one hinge was already broken but I tightened it up with ... Read more

PSP12 PSP13 PSP14
    0 0
  • posted byZorpidis on 01/19/2012

I like this fully replacement ! The plastic was in good quality ! Nice logo prints! Very Nice! If you know how to install it just buy it ! The screws doesn't mach , I mean that the holes of the plastic where a lit bit smaller and i needed to use my dremel to make some bigger holes on umd part! I used the original screws!I have not any other cons! It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypopcorn900 on 07/14/2010

i love this replacement case. the see-thru blue is just fantastic. i had no trouble at all removing my old, broken case and replacing it with this replacement case. i used my original UMD springs and latches as the ones that come with the case seemed to me to be of a lesser quality. the buttons are made of a hard plastic and feel just as good as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys7eth on 06/17/2010

- Nice colour, it's good to see your psp changing its look like that - transparent, allows you to see the components through the pieces. - buttons are not too weak, it doesn't change anything from your ancient psp - fits perfectly to psp-2000 (slim and lite) when i put the screws in to close my psp, it was a little bit hard to turn them, but that's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagitekElite on 01/05/2010

-Looks great on your PSP -Lets you see all the parts inside -Head turner -Includes all parts, including all buttons, shoulders, all screws, analog -Feels just as sturdy as the original shell -Very difficult to put together. I broke the ribbon clamp for the backlight while replacing the shell, causing me to be PSPless for a couple days. Be very careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkElfKing on 10/01/2009

Great color! Case construction is top end, good quality. (see con for trim info) Relatively easy to have a unique PSP. :) Build quality could be slightly better, had to replace the trim within a month because it broke. The button printing definitely needs to improve, as within two months the buttons had NO print left on them Items required for case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjono177 on 03/29/2009

fits in great, looks nice in the dark. Pad is softer than the original, but you can still play it fine. I was having second thoughts about opening my psp back plate as it involved removing the motherboard, umd module, screen, etc. But looking at online guides It was easy, however taking the screws out was not. they were screwed so hard in, took ages ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsgnara on 12/11/2008

The color is just great. It's both see-through and blue at the same time. You should get this if you want to your psp to look 'different' from others. And it is also cheap at the same time. If you are not really familiar with disassembling , you might need some real help. I had quite some trouble with this and to get it really perfect, I had to open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadyicstik on 11/15/2008

it works . fits well. its clear and blue. make your psp look even better. makes your psp a head turner the trim's quality is not that great. i broke it already 60 second after i have received it so i ended up using the original trim everything is great aside from the fact that the trim's quality is not that great. i broke it already 60 second after ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections