DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Power Socket Port for PSP 1000
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilton123456 on 10/03/2012

Cheap just as good as the original no problems hard to install, depending on your expertise with the inter working of a PSP 1000. My original power socket was used heavily. I constantly used it while playing games. I guess I put too much pressure on my power socket and resulted to a loose connection. I figure, since the part is so cheap. I might as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvhawx on 08/14/2012

worked just like the original and easy to install in my psp 1000 and was able to start charging no problem nothing just need a little know how or youtube to show you how to replace it and it's good as new. The part is rather small and things can get lost easily so make sure you know where things go back when taking the psp apart If you need a new power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxexcloo on 03/31/2012

Easy to install in my PSP 1000 (if you know how to disassemble a PSP that is :P). Fixed the faulty power connector issues that were preventing my PSP from charging, they were a real headache :| Requires some knowledge to install but isn't too hard overall, ask a friend with DIY knowledge if you need help! Great product that fixed my power connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenok137 on 01/31/2012

This work! This is all that is required The build quality is really good. It does its job , it replaces your broken power socket. No. Cool thing for adequate money what could be wrong in this small little things? :D This is a new PSP power socket cable, another common part to break in the PSP console is the power socket, so these cables are a nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeXiCaNaTLaRgE on 01/18/2009

Works Great!!!!! Very Cheap!!! as good as original!!! Kinda hard to install no manual you can find a tutorial on youtube for psp disassembly or faceplate disassembly...... when installing....make sure to take out the screws under the warenty label. 500 character limit 500 character limit 500 character limit 500 character limit 500 character limit 50... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianbtb on 01/17/2009

I was happy with it. YOu do want to make sure that you follow the instructions that others have posted in other reviews. This will prevent you from messing something up. It works great and have not noticed any issues. My old one was broke from a kid dropping it while it was plugged in so was not very happy. This fixed it. Not going to be a quick fix.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenneth on 12/05/2008

It's easy to apply. (Just take the other one out and put in the new one , no soldering required) The build quality is really good. It does its job , it replaces your broken power socket. No manual , but that doesn't matter because I explain everything in "Other Thoughts" Manual ------- You 'll have to follow this tutorial http://www.youtube.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections