Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAerodefense on 12/08/2013

Great case works perfect for my "The new iPad" 3 gen. Soft material feels good in the hand. No real con here. If you don't like a soft plastic there is also a hard plastic model. Note that when you have a large 3.5 millimeter Audio-Clinch that there might be a problem to plug it in: The plastic makes the plug-in about 2 millimeters higher.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanafalcao on 05/05/2013

- it fits perfectly my iPad 4 (new iPad or 4th generation iPad), but I believe it fits the 3rd generation too - it is usefull protecting the ipad from scratching and falls - it is beautiful - it combines with ipad and make it looks like another tablet, more beautiful - sometimes it turn the ipad a little too hot - it is a little unconfortable to hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 01/15/2013

Fits great on your iPad 3, and looks good too! I tried some of these covers in an electronics store and this one seems to be much better, oh and did I mention this cover is quite cheap also? No real cons, the only thing that could possibly be counted as a con is that it wouldn't fit on a dock with this case but that's normal. I wish more things here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvoveloso on 11/20/2012

Nice look, amazing protection for your Ipad. I had a rigid plastic one before this, and it just couldn't stand falls and scratches. I had my Ipad replaced because it had a 40cm fall, and the screen started to crack. I'm not going to test it or anything, but I'm pretty confident to say that this case can handle the same drop, easily. None yet! I generally ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections