Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAerodefense on 12/08/2013

Great case works perfect for my "The new iPad" 3 gen. Soft material feels good in the hand. No real con here. If you don't like a soft plastic there is also a hard plastic model. Note that when you have a large 3.5 millimeter Audio-Clinch that there might be a problem to plug it in: The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanafalcao on 05/05/2013

- it fits perfectly my iPad 4 (new iPad or 4th generation iPad), but I believe it fits the 3rd generation too - it is usefull protecting the ipad from scratching and falls - it is beautiful - it combines with ipad and make it looks like another tablet, more beautiful - sometimes it turn the ipad a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStaaldraad on 01/15/2013

Fits great on your iPad 3, and looks good too! I tried some of these covers in an electronics store and this one seems to be much better, oh and did I mention this cover is quite cheap also? No real cons, the only thing that could possibly be counted as a con is that it wouldn't fit on a dock with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvoveloso on 11/20/2012

Nice look, amazing protection for your Ipad. I had a rigid plastic one before this, and it just couldn't stand falls and scratches. I had my Ipad replaced because it had a 40cm fall, and the screen started to crack. I'm not going to test it or anything, but I'm pretty confident to say that this case ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections