Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivanafalcao on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- it fits perfectly my iPad 4 (new iPad or 4th generation iPad), but I believe it fits the 3rd generation too - it is usefull protecting the ipad from scratching and falls - it is beautiful - it combines with ipad and make it looks like another tablet, more bea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Fits great on your iPad 3, and looks good too! I tried some of these covers in an electronics store and this one seems to be much better, oh and did I mention this cover is quite cheap also?Cons:No real cons, the only thing that could possibly be counted as a con is that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvoveloso on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice look, amazing protection for your Ipad. I had a rigid plastic one before this, and it just couldn't stand falls and scratches. I had my Ipad replaced because it had a 40cm fall, and the screen started to crack. I'm not going to test it or anything, but I'm pretty co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections