DX » Community » Reviews » Tire Pressure Guage 50 PSI for Inflatable Car Vehicle
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuvnesh on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pressure guage is easy to use and easy to carry along in your car as it is very small Very practical for car owners Cons:I can't find one, perhaps it can be more accurate Tt does not look that of good quality material but it does its job correctly OtherThoughts:I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakatash on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:package arrived on time and not mangled or anything, its cheap, and readily available. has all required functions, with the pointy thing to take out the air and a good gauge to messure air pressure Cons:broke literally the second time i used it. it started showing weird p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrepman22 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is very acurrate light weight easy to use holds preasure until you push red button bar and lb(sq-in) VERY USEFULL Cons:too much plastic no rain resistance the scale is in a paper OtherThoughts:some places in argentina offers them at the same price here. this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleArielGarcia on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- You can put it anywhere in the car for easy access and usage. - Pretty accurate. - Helps keep proper preassure in your tires for good performance and fuel efficiency. - Long neck for better and more confortable utilization. - Measurement memory, release button. Cons:- M... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillclay on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has 1-psi dial markings Holds pressure reading until you press a button Reads accurately (when compared to 2 other gauges I know to be accurate) CHEAP price Long prong allows for fast release of air when deflating Cons:None that I can think of OtherThoughts:I am just ra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections