DX » Community » Reviews » Tire Pressure Guage 50 PSI for Inflatable Car Vehicle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaunion on 10/22/2013

Easy to use, just press it on and read the pressure. And it's fairly accurate, giving the pressure in two different measurements. The durability is ok even though its plastic. The reset button is also easy, just press and it releases the measured pressure. It's made of plastic and thereby feels a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 04/17/2013

The pressure guage is easy to use and easy to carry along in your car as it is very small Very practical for car owners I can't find one, perhaps it can be more accurate Tt does not look that of good quality material but it does its job correctly I have used it a few times and i find it a nice one It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakatash on 12/29/2012

package arrived on time and not mangled or anything, its cheap, and readily available. has all required functions, with the pointy thing to take out the air and a good gauge to messure air pressure broke literally the second time i used it. it started showing weird pressures and than the meter was just ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrepman22 on 12/01/2012

it is very acurrate light weight easy to use holds preasure until you push red button bar and lb(sq-in) VERY USEFULL too much plastic no rain resistance the scale is in a paper some places in argentina offers them at the same price here. this manometer could be cheaper i will buy another one if this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleArielGarcia on 09/25/2012

- You can put it anywhere in the car for easy access and usage. - Pretty accurate. - Helps keep proper preassure in your tires for good performance and fuel efficiency. - Long neck for better and more confortable utilization. - Measurement memory, release button. - Maybe more accurate, but good enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillclay on 07/26/2012

Has 1-psi dial markings Holds pressure reading until you press a button Reads accurately (when compared to 2 other gauges I know to be accurate) CHEAP price Long prong allows for fast release of air when deflating None that I can think of I am just rambling now to get enough characters in my review for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections