DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement L+R Buttons Switches for NDS Lite (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVOC1794 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I cannot distinguish these buttons from the originals. The new L+R button give a feeling of having your NDS a few days again. I hope they last longer than the Nintendo parts. Cons:You need to have SMD solder skills. A normal soldering iron will not go. You rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good price when you order 5+ pairs at a time (better than what I could find on Ebay). I use a SMD rework station to remove the old defective switches after the board is removed from the console. Usually the best temperature I find is a setting of approx... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pefect solution for a non-working shoulder button. They are great and have been working perfectly for past few months. The shoulder button works like it was new. No more temporary fix by blowing air on the button. Cons:They are just a tad-bit small than the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptc12 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great solution for replacing ds buttons this works like a push button my right button was damaged, I carefully opened the ds, I was equipped with tweezers, screwdriver and soldering station with a magnifying glass. Board adopt any necessary before welding adopt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKayvon on 12/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are perfect replacements for DS consoles that have broken or defective L/R buttons. There is very little noticeable different between these and the original DS button once everything is reassembled. Many DS (dis)assembly videos are available on the internet to gui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyosama66 on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I had to get these to replace a bad L trigger (Metroid Prime Hunters, lol), and they did the trick perfectly! Cons:TINY TINY TINY. You're going to need a nice desk with good lights for this. Maybe even something you can bring closer to eye-level. OtherThoughts:H... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoblinTechies on 07/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They're nice. I can't tell which is better, the factory default ones or these ones. I had to fix my R button because it didn't work, but I decided to swap both of them for these since I might as well. Good if you don't like your buttons now Cons:Very hard to install. Comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswordedge on 03/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly, nicer clicky feel than original ds lite buttons.. o.O dirt cheap from a person used to repair soldered components, it's pretty easy to install, was expecting some trouble but worked the first time Cons:None, except maybe it has to be installed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogisaac on 01/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and the postage is really fast Cons:it is a lot smaller than the picture looks and a little hard to install OtherThoughts:When your R/L buttons start acting up, and blowing doesn't fix the issue... if you're confident with a soldering iron, and are willing to a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypunkonjunk on 01/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:WORKS GREAT. These are SUPER hard to find, and NEVER this cheap! Finally, I don't have to tear apart broken DS's I buy second hand, I just have these! my shoulder buttons always go out in every handheld I own (besides my PSP... hm...) so these are a damn GODSE... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections