DX » Community » Reviews » Artificial Leather Top Flip Case w/ 3 Card Slots for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySepmil on 04/02/2014

Very good case for a good price! The iphone fits perfectly, and it really has the looks of a more expensive case! It gives the protection to your phone that you need, but its still not to use One string on the (fake) leather came loose, but I cut it of and it gives no problems. So in fact not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamfre on 11/13/2013

Beautiful case, strong enough to last some time and some drops. 3 card slots are in there which is very handy. Fits perfectly. It also feels sturdy. The magnet works very well. I haven't found any cons till now. maybe it would be nice to make place for money, because that's not possible with this case.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWebster1983 on 10/30/2013

it's really cheap build quality is surprisingly good protects the Iphone rather well as I already dropped my phone (no visibile damage) very handy when you also have a few cards you want to stuff away did not really found one so far. you get what you pay, so I expect it to last for at least a year, build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydopman10 on 10/23/2012

Seems very high quality, has the nice card pockets that are a bit soft but works as intended. Nice plastic cage for the phone compared to the "all leather" cases None so far! Might be nice to have a model that opens the other way to charge it while it is cosed, but for those ones that like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections