DX » Community » Reviews » Artificial Leather Top Flip Case w/ 3 Card Slots for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fits perfect on iPhone 4
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byB0ulii on 02/09/2015

This cover really looks solid and the fact it has 3 card slots makes it really nice. You can leave your wallet at home and put your cards and ID in this cover and you don't need anything else anymore. Cover feels really good, looks strong and the iPhone 4 fits perfectly.

Impression:Fits perfect on iPhone 4;

0 0 0

• posted bySepmil on 04/02/2014

Very good case for a good price! The iphone fits perfectly, and it really has the looks of a more expensive case! It gives the protection to your phone that you need, but its still not to use One string on the (fake) leather came loose, but I cut it of and it gives no problems. So in fact not a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamfre on 11/13/2013

Beautiful case, strong enough to last some time and some drops. 3 card slots are in there which is very handy. Fits perfectly. It also feels sturdy. The magnet works very well. I haven't found any cons till now. maybe it would be nice to make place for money, because that's not possible with this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWebster1983 on 10/30/2013

it's really cheap build quality is surprisingly good protects the Iphone rather well as I already dropped my phone (no visibile damage) very handy when you also have a few cards you want to stuff away did not really found one so far. you get what you pay, so I expect it to last for at least a is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydopman10 on 10/23/2012

Seems very high quality, has the nice card pockets that are a bit soft but works as intended. Nice plastic cage for the phone compared to the "all leather" cases None so far! Might be nice to have a model that opens the other way to charge it while it is cosed, but for those ones that a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: