DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Laser Disc Reader Module for SCPH-7000 Series PS2
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadowstrike on 12/01/2014

Works fine, put it in the 70004 slim and at first it didn't work, then I also replaced the cable and works like charm. Only problem is that it doesn't come with a instruction manual so inexperienced people will not know that they have to remove the protective solder ball. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bylevelg on 05/19/2014

Work the first time and the installation was not complicated at all. I do recommend that you buy toolkit like SKU: 3548 . No cons really. This worked first time, the only con was waiting for the part while it was shipped. The Packaging was on the Skimpy side but that could be to keep the weight down.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaffgafgarion on 11/20/2013

i have ordered replacement laser for my ps2 slim 79004 console , because my old laser died ,and in in local store prices was to high ( up to 60 $ ) . when part has arrive , i had little trouble to mount it ( because it is my first time to replace PS2 laser ) , but nothing to complicate . now my PS2 loads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaffgafgarion on 11/16/2013

it works nice on my PAL Play Station 2 slim , i am satisfied with it , especially compared with local prices for similar parts . i had a little trouble with replacing laser ( since it is my first time ) , but when i finished , it worked great . i have waited for more than 27 days to arrive ( but , local ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhendricgc on 07/01/2013

Fits perfect on my console, easy to replace, looks cheap but works great. Reading all my CDs and DVDs smoothly. Made my PS2 come back from the death. May not work with some versions of PS2, that was the first time I needed to replace my reader, so it was difficult to find that an ajust to the dvd pot ... Read more

0 0 1

• Ps2
    posted bynissancoupe on 06/24/2013

Firstly, I wanna mention about that the price is too too cheap. Moreover, I bought this product for my PS2 device. It replaced easily and suited to my device well. It worked without a problem.Product in good condition and no serious signs of wear such as dirt or rust. When you install it, it took some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfabionav on 06/19/2013

* idêntico ao laser original * relativamente fácil de instalar * podem trazer um velho ps2 de volta dos mortos * requer materiais adicionais para instalar * podem não funcionar com todos os modelos de PS2 Slim se o seu ps2 slim está dando um erro de leitura do disco, considere a instala&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byegararg on 06/04/2013

Very very cheap, you should always have a replacement part like this, im not using it right now, but i prove it, and it works perfectly!!! The package should be a little more rigid! The only thing to critizice! Its a repair part replacement for a PS2, you can buy it if you got the chance, thet always ... Read more

The box Package Beautiful!

0 0 1

• posted byOmicron01 on 04/14/2013

The products came in time, well packaged. I bought several times and always in lot of ten. The most of them works in an acceptable way in relation to the cost. Some products have a very short life. I mean, some of them work fine at first. In a few days the lens stop read quickly. It's a fail factory.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybenjigoenitz on 03/10/2013

This laser is good for the price, it looks and feels cheap, but, it does the job, is easy to put in place in your ps2. Very affordable. Reads the games fast, i have a fat ps2, and the slim ps2 with this new laser, reads faster than the fat one, I was surprise with that. I don't have negative comments ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections