DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Laser Disc Reader Module for SCPH-7000 Series PS2
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaffgafgarion on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i have ordered replacement laser for my ps2 slim 79004 console , because my old laser died ,and in in local store prices was to high ( up to 60 $ ) . when part has arrive , i had little trouble to mount it ( because it is my first time to replace PS2 laser ) , but nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhendricgc on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfect on my console, easy to replace, looks cheap but works great. Reading all my CDs and DVDs smoothly. Made my PS2 come back from the death. Cons:May not work with some versions of PS2, that was the first time I needed to replace my reader, so it was difficult... Read more

1 0
  • Ps2
    posted bynissancoupe on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Firstly, I wanna mention about that the price is too too cheap. Moreover, I bought this product for my PS2 device. It replaced easily and suited to my device well. It worked without a problem.Product in good condition and no serious signs of wear such as dirt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfabionav on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* idêntico ao laser original * relativamente fácil de instalar * podem trazer um velho ps2 de volta dos mortos Cons:* requer materiais adicionais para instalar * podem não funcionar com todos os modelos de PS2 Slim OtherThoughts:se o seu ps2 sli... Read more

1 0
  • posted byegararg on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very cheap, you should always have a replacement part like this, im not using it right now, but i prove it, and it works perfectly!!! Cons:The package should be a little more rigid! The only thing to critizice! OtherThoughts:Its a repair part replacement for a PS2,... Read more

The box Package Beautiful!
    1 0
  • posted byOmicron01 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The products came in time, well packaged. I bought several times and always in lot of ten. The most of them works in an acceptable way in relation to the cost. Cons:Some products have a very short life. I mean, some of them work fine at first. In a few days the lens sto... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenjigoenitz on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This laser is good for the price, it looks and feels cheap, but, it does the job, is easy to put in place in your ps2. Very affordable. Reads the games fast, i have a fat ps2, and the slim ps2 with this new laser, reads faster than the fat one, I was surprise with that. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGold4all on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:What can I say, it does the job as well as the original laser that was on the console. I installed it today and it runs very good. The games are read very fast and it can run even dual-layer games. Installation is super-easy. The laser looks well built, but you... Read more

Ps2 laser lens unboxing
    1 1
  • posted byRMservices on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, ideal replacement for ps2 slim. worked as expected. reading all ps2 games smoothly. good product for the price selected. ótimo substituto para o seu ps2 slim que estava com problemas de leitura de discos. Cons:no cons, just positive thoughts... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is so cheap. It is difficult finding from the product in this low price. Moreover, it is suitable with the PS2 device. It is fixing the device easily and works good. Cons:The product is so sensitive. Especially, packaging should be better and tightly. Nevertheless, t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections