DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon ML-L3 Wireless IR Remote Control for D7000 / D90 / D80 + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mrtpl on 07/05/2014

Pros: The device is no different from the original. Very difficult to distinguish. Small and handy design. comes with the battery installed so ready to work immediately. device came with a small protective bag. Nikon came with the original box. I did not see any cons. An ideal solution for night shots or selfie or long exposure Cons: lacks for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kruvi45 on 12/09/2013

Pros: Looks like the original and works flawlessly. Tested on the D7100 and haven’t had any issues in the past 6+ months of use. Also haven’t had to change the battery so far so there are absolutely no reasons to not get this one over the original and much more expensive IR remote. Signal strength seems to be the same as the original as well. J... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Simonetti2010 on 10/16/2013

Pros: This remote is extremely useful. It looks just like the original, and also comes in a box that almost looks identical to the Nikon box. This remote is as simple as it gets: it sends one (and only one) composite code to the camera. There is no way to justify the cost of the genuine Nikon remote. This one does the exact same job. It comes w... Read more

1 0
  • posted by al3xchan on 08/25/2013

Pros: Cheap, no difference from the original in physical appearance, function works perfectly. Button feel the same as the original. Cons: none cons, i just can't find the differ with the original product OtherThoughts: highly recommended purchase to one needs nikon remote. a legit winner in price and function is the same as the original. no re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jolandaonline on 06/27/2013

Pros: Werkt perfect, wel even goed de gebruiksaanwijzing van je fototoestel lezen. Allergrootste pro is natuurlijk de prijs. nog geen 20 procent van wat hij hier in de winkel zou moeten kosten. Cons: Wel heel erg klein, maar ja dat is de originele ook. OtherThoughts: Voor het eerst wat dingen bestelt via dx.com. Mezelf voorbereid op lang wachte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by davoine on 06/26/2013

Pros: It works fine. It is not possible to say if it is original or not, but my Nikon D5100 is able to receive its commands :D. Funciona bien. No es posible decir si es original o no, pero mi Nikon D5100 recibe sus comandos :D Cons: Perhaps, shipment is a bit slow (it took a month...) Tal vez, el envío es un poco lento (tardó un mes e... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vix1990 on 06/25/2013

Pros: It is amazing! Bought it like a present to my sister! Cheapest gift I have ever gave to anyone. And yet she seemed very happy about it. Works very good, even from big distances. Very easy to set up. Cons: None. It even came in original Nikon box. Which was excellent in my case, because it was a gift to my sister. OtherThoughts: Small and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rjasper on 04/17/2013

Pros: Very good! Looks like genuine, works perfectly, good time response, not delay visible. The body its good build, the package come in good state. Sincerely i have some doubt with that, seems genuine. Muito bom, funciona perfeitamente, sem problemas. O pacote chegou em bom estado e realmente parece autêntico, deixa até uma dúv... Read more

0 0
  • posted by clark17 on 03/09/2013

Pros: - It is indeed the original remote nikon - Wireless remote control - Infrared remote control - Working properly Cons: Carrying pouch looks cheap and almost ugly. It has some unfixed threads. But you're able to throw it away. OtherThoughts: I use it in pair with Nikon D7000 DSLR w/out any problems. Helps when camera installed on a tripod.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by XStandART on 01/20/2013

Pros: Costs 1/3 that the original in my local shops. Was in the original box. Well colored small thing with one button which very easy to use. Caption "Nikon" w/out prefix "for" like on another remote controls that more cheap than this one. Easy to change battery. Cons: Carrying pouch looks cheap and almost ugly. It has some... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections