DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon ML-L3 Wireless IR Remote Control for D7000 / D90 / D80 + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Excelente BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagofj on 11/25/2014

Bom preço, boa qualidade. A embalagem do produto veio praticamente desmontada. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byaseso on 08/14/2014

Excelente, funciona a la perfección. A un precio muy asequible. Yo tengo una Nikon D60, solamente hay que configurar en el menú de la cámara que el disparador va a ser el remoto. Funciona correctamente, y tiene muchas utilidades, sobre todo para evitar movimientos en la cámara al apretar el disparador.... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bykinderpindakaas on 08/10/2014

Pros: Its just a remote control and works fine with my Nikon D5200. You can not simply see that is not the original remote control ML-L3. It's Nikon branded; It even came in original Nikon box! It also comes with the little black bag, than can be attached to the camera's neck strap Cons: None that I ... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtpl on 07/05/2014

The device is no different from the original. Very difficult to distinguish. Small and handy design. comes with the battery installed so ready to work immediately. device came with a small protective bag. Nikon came with the original box. I did not see any cons. An ideal solution for night shots or selfie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanoniemelimbo on 03/18/2014

Easy use product, from original Nikon quality. Easy to install (no additional steps needed, only activating the remote on my camera body) Recognized instantly. Cheap price according to european level. Includes a nice storage bag, that exactly fits this remote control. includes a battery (which is replacable)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypresbowl on 02/04/2014

Its just a remote control and works fine i bought a pair and both work perfectly. And is cheaper than other stores so if your looking for this remote control just buy it. its small and light weight easy to carry on any pocket. Naa no cons all its ok and works perfectly. Only thing to comment its boxes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypesjanar on 01/28/2014

This remote is very useful. It looks just like the original, and also comes in a box that almost looks identical to the Nikon box. This remote is as simple as it gets. There is no way to justify the cost of the genuine Nikon remote. This one does the exact same job. It comes with the little black bag,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniancu06 on 01/19/2014

- Looks and feels like a genuine Nikon remote; - It's Nikon branded; It even came in original Nikon box; - Works perfect with several DSLR's; - The price is incredible! Cheap, no difference from the original in physical appearance, function works perfectly. Button feels the same as the original. - No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpider85 on 01/17/2014

Cheap remote control (about 1/4 standard price) to control the camera. Wide beam angle - not necessary directly targeting at the sensor. At first glance, you can not simply see that is not the original remote control ML-L3 No possibility exposure settings - but for a normal user, this product is fully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygastonpall on 01/13/2014

Compatibilidad excelente con Nikon D90, muy buen alcance, gran angulo de emisión. Es Nikon Original. Muy buena la calidad de los materiales con los que esta fabricado. Incluye el estuche que se inserta en la correa de la cámara, lo cual lo hace ideal para transportarlo y siempre tenerlo a mano ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections