DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Canon 7D + More - Black (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Small Super very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVersteeg123 on 09/08/2017

Impression:good;

This remote I ordered for my Canon 450D, It came and I just used it. No difficulties, just pull-out the battery protector (sheet of thin plastic) and it works immediately.! Great purchase, great value for money, NO need to buy the original from Canon.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byA_Lindemann on 01/21/2017

Impression:good,Useful,Small;

Pros: Good price, cheap but useful, little as the original Cons: Short range, you have to be no more than 3m away and point exactly to the receiver Its a very good alternative to the original remote, working perfectly on Canon 700D (T5i), never fails, you need to put it in remote and point to the... Read more

Great Value for its price Great Value for its price

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjanrintje on 01/30/2016

Impression:good,Small;

Pros: Small and quite useful little gadget, for a small price! Worked instantly with my dad's EOS 500D in the correct setting. Can be used for both remotely triggering the shutter from a group pic but also in BULB mode, for long exposure night shots: first click - shutter opens, wait and second -... Read more

Small & useful IR-remote for Canon EOS camera's with IR-receiver Small & useful IR-remote for Canon EOS camera's with IR-receiver

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRomchikUt on 01/23/2016

Отличный пульт. Заказываю уже второй по счету, все работает. Для Canon 600D проверен. Упакован либо в картонку либо в пакетике. Работает метров с 10. Батарейки на год точно хватает, ну как пользоваться. Покупайте советую, очень удобно при использовании на штативе.

Отличный пульт Отличный пульт Отличный пульт Отличный пульт

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjaningve on 01/16/2016

Pros: Cheap, works well Cons: One step button This remote control works exellent with my Canon EOS 100D. The one step button might be a problem, you cannot focus before taking the picture. But still, this is a good way to include yourslf in group photos without the stress of the timer. Or a good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLilolagirl on 01/15/2016

Impression:Super;

+ price - no light when press button, little disapointing Shutter works fine, see for how long. My imaginations was satisfied with this product. Looking forward to see it in action! :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLeon777 on 01/14/2016

Impression:Super;

угарная фигня, работает на ура, дистанция - ну метров 7 точно. бутурею за год не сожрал нифига. удобно ночью на длинной выдерже фотать.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOnlineskater on 01/12/2016

Impression:very useful,Small,Nifty;

Pros: Small, nifty little gadget. Cheap too! Worked instantly when I removed the protective tape inserted between the battery and the casing. Very useful if you want a remote controller for your EOS camera with an IR-receiver, such as my 350D. I use it for remotely taking group pics and for night... Read more

A nifty, small IR-remote for my EOS camera A nifty, small IR-remote for my EOS camera

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydr.tom on 12/29/2015

Impression:very useful;

I'm fully satisfied with this remote control. Works nicely and built quality is good as well. Comes with a battery included.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMavaor on 11/29/2015

Impression:very useful;

Good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere