DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Canon 7D / 600D / 5D II + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
good Super very useful Ninguno facil de usar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byernesto.alarcon on 06/09/2015

Pros: Muy buen y facil de transportar, funciona excelente. Contras: Ninguna Muy buen producto tener en cuenta que se necesita una camara con receptor Infrarojo

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycoms4 on 05/19/2015

Pros: - Lo compré para mi cámara Canon T2i en mi país, funciona perfecto. - La pila impecable, me ha durado una enormidad. - Lo ocupo poco pero en los viajes familiares es la mejor alternativa. Me ha sacado de apuros. - No hay que configurar nada, marcar la opción en la cámara y listo. Cons: - El... Read more

Perfect for EOS550

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8975968 on 05/09/2015

Wie immer schnell. Qualität Ware.

0 0 0

• posted byNgatun on 04/15/2015

Pro: it works fine. it works well. cons: needs to point correctly to the camera's infrared.

Impression:good,Super,Ninguno;

0 0 0

• posted bysukovich on 03/06/2015

Pros: small, easy to use, contains the battery too Cons: cheap plastic, but the button seems durable

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byegidiom on 02/25/2015

Chegou mas não funciona :-(

Impression:good,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byMacFUrax on 02/24/2015

I bought this to use with a 5D MkII, and everything work fine. Simple and easy to use. My kids love to take pictures on them :-) Delivered in good condition.

0 0 0

• posted byDennisJames on 01/31/2015

Small, convenient and works well with my Canon 650D, after I fitted a new battery. So far have tried it to a range of 3m with no problem. It feels sturdy and well made. It was delivered in a plastic bag inside a thinly padded packet and did not work on delivery because the battery was flat. This... Read more

Impression:good,very useful,Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

• posted bySoManyFish on 01/28/2015

I use this remote with Canon 60D. It works fine but range is limited to 3-5 metres (3 m in bright sun up to 5 m at sunrise/sunset/night). For less than the price of a cup of coffee you should have one of these in you kit.

Impression:very useful,Quality good compared with the price,limited range;

0 0 0

• posted byRavocs on 01/27/2015

Pro: Nice remote, works flawlessly, lot of fun for low price Cons: Canon 400D immediatly shoots when pressing button, so you're always on the picture with the remote in your hand, so not so good for family pictures.

Impression:Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere