DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Canon 7D / 600D / 5D II + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
good Super Ninguno very useful Content
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennisJames on 01/31/2015

Small, convenient and works well with my Canon 650D, after I fitted a new battery. So far have tried it to a range of 3m with no problem. It feels sturdy and well made. It was delivered in a plastic bag inside a thinly padded packet and did not work on delivery because the battery was flat. This... Read more

Impression:good,very useful,Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

• posted bySoManyFish on 01/28/2015

I use this remote with Canon 60D. It works fine but range is limited to 3-5 metres (3 m in bright sun up to 5 m at sunrise/sunset/night). For less than the price of a cup of coffee you should have one of these in you kit.

Impression:very useful,Quality good compared with the price,limited range;

0 0 0

• posted byRavocs on 01/27/2015

Pro: Nice remote, works flawlessly, lot of fun for low price Cons: Canon 400D immediatly shoots when pressing button, so you're always on the picture with the remote in your hand, so not so good for family pictures.

Impression:Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

• posted byhypnosos on 01/22/2015

I am using it with my my Canon EOS 100D so, the specification (product description) can be enhanced with this model. I think it was a great deal, it is cheap and workd perfectly. You don't need to buy expensice original tools. I can recommend this product.

Impression:good,very useful,Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

• posted byKgene on 01/07/2015

It works well and cheap.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLodeengelen on 01/07/2015

Pros works fine cons looks a little bit to plastic

Impression:Quality good compared with the price;

0 0 0

• posted bylmainar on 11/10/2014

Pros: all. Camera detects IR and shoot. Cons: none. I haven't shot from more than 10 meter and I don't know the max range

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykeiniti on 10/30/2014

Pros: Easy to use, comes with battery already and worked fine with my Canon 5D Mark 2. Cons: Quality.

Impression:Content;

0 0 0

• posted byLahwaCZ on 10/30/2014

Basicaly it's just IR Remote control. One button, one function - to take a picture. Of course it works just when you in front of the camera (at least on my 60D) because of IR sensors.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byraulperezsv on 10/09/2014

El mando funciona perfectamente! una maravilla

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections