DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Canon 7D / 600D / 5D II + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycatalin284 on 05/08/2014

Small size, simple device. Battery included. Works without any configuring - just select the "remote shooting" option from the camera and start using it. It's great for selfies (jumping, dancing, etc.) - however, you need a tripod, or somebody to hold the camera facing you. Small body, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 04/10/2014

Easy to use; when it arrived, all I had to do was pull out the protective plastic cover from the battery and it was ready to go. Switched my camera, an EOS600D, to remote shutter mode and it worked directly. Appears to require line-of-sight to more or less the front of the camera. This is how you would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShelby500 on 04/05/2014

It works!!!! I worried about will it work with canon 500D (not listed in description), but it works. I'm glad. 2. It's tiny. It take no space in you camera bag or in your pocket at all. Nothing for me. Works well. Maybe for someone it will be too small (can be lost somewhere in the pocket))) Can it be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxalarcon on 03/24/2014

Extremely cheap! Easy to use and no problems of compability! I bought to take photos in my wedding and worked as expected. It really simple and it is what it is... on single shutter button. The only problem I found was the distance. After 5-6 mts (I don.t know in yards or feet) It stopped working I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalihayashi on 03/12/2014

It's a very simple but effective remote control. It works well for the price you pay. I can't find this kind of product where I live, and if I do, it will be very expensive. It comes with a battery so you can test right away. The material is not very strong and it seems that I won't use this for a really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarekkovac321 on 03/04/2014

It works perfect..I use it on my CANON 600D and always when i need to be part of photo, this thing help me a lot :) It's better than just click and fast run to the others because u have only 2 second to be there. No cons, its extremly low weight, fully plastic and sometimes i lost it but always find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOltsu75 on 02/24/2014

Pretty small and simple to use. There is only one button. Battery is included. works quickly. I just changed settings to the remote from my camera (Canon 600D) and remote control worked instantly. You have to be very accurate if you are trying to use remote control for long distances (such as 10m). Button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychenga on 01/15/2014

Very simple to use, just one button. Set the camera on remote mode on camera shooting setting, and point the remote control into IR dot and click. I have a Canon 600D DSL camera, and it worked just fine... Nothing in particular. It's simple (as it should be), and it works... Build quality is not top ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeugeneppc on 12/09/2013

Price, weight, easy of use. Nice quality of materials. One mode button maybe not enough for autofocus lens. The only disadvantage - it's easy to lose. I use manual focus lens with my Canon 550D, so this Remote Control is excellent for me - just to make a shot without focusing. For user with autofocus ... Read more

Remote Control

0 0 0

• posted bynelabais on 11/29/2013

The most noticeable is the price - it is much cheaper than the canon one and does the same. It is also small enough to fit in every pocket and weighs almost nothing. The battery is included. You can not go too far from the camera, or you will be out of the range. It does not have any additional functions ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections