DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheapDeal11 on 06/24/2014

Price is good. But durability is not guaranteed. The quality of the audio is good as well. The build is not strong enough to withstand repeated usage. But compared to others in the same category of cheap earphones, this one seems worth buying at that price. Overall good, if you need a spare pair of earphones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziggysmith on 03/28/2014

Cheap, easy to use. Siliconed touch. Little much bass when i use them i dont stick them fully at my ears, this way they sound better. Those are not made at the best quality but its really worth for their price. Great if they didnt come with the diamonds, they are ugly. But the blue color is nice. Cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrabcn on 12/13/2013

- They are very beautifull, i like very much they appearance. - The cable is long, but not too much. It's good enough to carry your mp4 in your pocket. - The sound quality it's good. - The build seems very correct. - It has a very good price The earphones are ok. I can not think in any con. If you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevin3220 on 12/09/2013

So clear bass i must say. I have been listening all day music with thees headphones. They are just so great and beautiful. I hope they will gone last forever, cause i love them so much. Cable should be longer. Cable is very short for me. But if u put your phone in a pocket then cable length should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUltimawar on 08/09/2013

I've been using these headphones for over 5 years and they still work perfectly. Unlike most of the headphones I've bought on here, the sound is clear and because the cable is made of a rubber-like material, it hasn't broken. These are high quality earbuds! None at all. Definitely give them a try. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleonardols on 04/17/2013

1. Good quality of sound. 2. An almost perfect external noise isolation. 3. stylish, and can combine even with some clothes. She couldn't identify any cons. Except for small ears the earphone stays to much on the outside of the ear, being very visible and making it look bigger than it really is. From ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetalists on 03/04/2013

Very hight quality. Clear sound.standard 3.5mm plug.Beautiful stones on the back. Great headphones for very low price. Buy it if you want cheap earphones with good quality. i recommed everyone to buy this because this one is still working excellent. Come in a cheap packing, just simple bag and its all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarturo670 on 01/10/2013

Nice sound and buid quality. Great headphones for very low price, better than other 10$ earphones that i bought. I want to try other models of dealextreme, otherwise i would buy 3 more. The cord looks okay for me, and te long is okay, not long, not short. No cons, may be there are a bit large but not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNeowizard on 01/01/2013

Considering the price level of this earphones, I was surprised at the sound quality. I was also impressed with the comfort and level of noise isolation. The build was rather good (better then most) - they where in almost-new condition for months, until my cat decided they'll make a good chew toy. Those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 11/06/2012

the most important thing that this stereo earphones comes with bright crystal stone on backside. Probably girl will like it. come in a cheap packing, just simple bag and its all. No labels, logos etc available. Sound are quite good, wires are strong. Earphones are cheap, good build total quality. Earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections