DX » Community » Reviews » 160-Lumen 3-Mode White Zoom LED Headlamp - Black (3 x AAA / 1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetra308 on 01/10/2014

It is an excellent flashlight, plain and simple, easy to use, has a very good bright white colored light Zooming is soft, it may happen that the handling is out of focus, but it is easy and fast ajustarr is a minor issue It is a lightweight flashlight that does not bother his head, enough for a rustic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighOrdinator on 09/16/2013

Good quality materials, easy to use. Very good and bright light. Non so far. Use two of them. Both are perfect. I try them in cycling and cave exploring. In cave I had better lamp then rest of speleologists and I was first time in cave. :) Usually I use the lamp when i cycling in marathons longer then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacha86 on 03/25/2013

-price -zoom -powered by two types of batteries: 18650 and 3xAAA(adapter included) -bright light -two useful modes: bright and dim light - tilt mechanism is not to precise, mounting of the led is too loose - wide beam could be wider the default tilt of the light is little bit to the top, so you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryzkhov on 01/18/2013

This one is really bright. I like that it works with 3AAA or 1*18650 battery. Probably it lasts long time from 18650 which is 2400Mah. Metal case is solid and probably will serve for a long time. Holder is nicely made and I think this all thing looks more expencive that it really is. I can clearly see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartino14 on 01/06/2013

Headlamp I use for several months. I am very satisfied with the headlamp. It is the best headlamp I've had so far. Approach is a great feature. Wide angle lighting is suitable for hiking. Light is a really strong enough for use in the mountains. no disadvantage I think a red rear light is unnecessary.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigwater on 12/18/2012

*the price *good light *good zoom or wide spread *good material quality the headstrap on topp is a bit small, but you can take it off i use this when im out skiing. works fine when it is could outside and snow. i have lost it to the ground several times and it is still in one piece and works perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeleli1 on 12/01/2012

--- strong light (albeit not as strong as advertised) --- easy and simple to use --- rather comfortable (if it were not broken) --- cheap making. Probably will not hold long. sloppy packaging (caused breakage) --- received broken (probably during shipment) --- on the package is written 160 Lumen - not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschouller on 07/11/2012

the zoom is very easy to use. The quality is also very good. Fast stobe can be change in SOS. Juste push the button several secondes than it change. The brightness doesn't be 310 lm but 170lm. That is scribe on the packet. I have tested both products. one has a brigthness of 180lm ans this one with normaly ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections