DX » Community » Reviews » Cree Q5 160-Lumen 3-Mode White Zoom LED Headlamp - Black (3 x AAA / 1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacha86 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-price -zoom -powered by two types of batteries: 18650 and 3xAAA(adapter included) -bright light -two useful modes: bright and dim light Cons:- tilt mechanism is not to precise, mounting of the led is too loose - wide beam could be wider OtherThoughts:the defaul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryzkhov on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This one is really bright. I like that it works with 3AAA or 1*18650 battery. Probably it lasts long time from 18650 which is 2400Mah. Metal case is solid and probably will serve for a long time. Holder is nicely made and I think this all thing looks more expenc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartino14 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Headlamp I use for several months. I am very satisfied with the headlamp. It is the best headlamp I've had so far. Approach is a great feature. Wide angle lighting is suitable for hiking. Light is a really strong enough for use in the mountains. Cons:no disadv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigwater on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*the price *good light *good zoom or wide spread *good material quality Cons:the headstrap on topp is a bit small, but you can take it off OtherThoughts:i use this when im out skiing. works fine when it is could outside and snow. i have lost it to the ground s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeleli1 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:--- strong light (albeit not as strong as advertised) --- easy and simple to use --- rather comfortable (if it were not broken) Cons:--- cheap making. Probably will not hold long. sloppy packaging (caused breakage) --- received broken (probably during shipment) --- on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschouller on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the zoom is very easy to use. The quality is also very good. Fast stobe can be change in SOS. Juste push the button several secondes than it change. Cons:The brightness doesn't be 310 lm but 170lm. That is scribe on the packet. I have tested both products. one has a bri... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections