DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor for DIY Project (120-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Show
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMastaFrancis on 09/21/2014

This is a nice set of capacitors, very useful for decoupling supplies, etc. Cool and inexpensive pack to start prototyping. Super set de condensateurs, très utile pour découpler les alimentations. Pratique pour se constituer un kit pour le prototypage sans se prendre la tête et pour pas cher. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bypw7informatica on 08/15/2014

Chegou muito bem embalado e nem demorou muito. Produto de boa qualidade e durabilidade, todos que eu usei ate agora estão oks, nenhum veio com problema. Contras : nenhum Otimo preço para sua qualidade, da pra usar em varios dispositivos varios valores diferentes. Read more

Impression:Show;

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 05/29/2014

I received the caps in a plastic clip bag, they were packaged separately in smaller bags. Nicely sorted per rating. I used some of them today in a project i was working on and none of them failed. Nice long legs to work with and the solder attached quickly so no oxide of the legs The size could be a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

These seem to be pretty high quality capacitors. As far as I can tell, they are very close to their reported values. I really like how the capacitors come in small individual baggies, that way you can keep them organized according to their capacitance. None at all. These seem to be the cheapest kits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurrayB on 10/12/2013

Incredibly cheap for how much your given. There are many different values with different voltages. Good value for money. I have used half of them and have had no problems. I have found no problems with these capacitors. There are 120 capacitors in the pack. Good value for money. I would buy these capacitors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaximinner on 10/04/2013

Cheap, lots of common values, 10 of each value. Packed in small lockable packets. From known brands there are ChengX(~30%) and HTcon(~10%). Others are HUAhong (most of the rest), NATcon, JWCO, Li Xin and one unrecognizable. Quite enough for home devices, prototyping and replacing bombed ones for same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySSlit on 05/29/2013

So nice to have them "just in case". They came sorted in smaller bags. I liked price and quality. Seems to be ok For example...Yesterday suddenly has died external HDD power supply, so i found out reason soon. Electrolytic capacitor has dried. And it is nice to have full set at hand so power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoboot on 03/23/2013

Dos what it needs to do. All the caps (sorts) are packet in a small bag, all together in one big bag. I needed some for my breadboard project, and the work fine on it. they look fine, and the are fine to use! Well, i dont know any. The are just great, mabye the could add more of +63 volt elco's. That ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

- Very cheap and good quality - Worth it for those who do not hurry on receipt (por) - muito barato e de boa qualidade - vale a pena para quem nao tem pressa no recebimento - component values is not written in the package so sometimes it is necessary to measure each one to know which component it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Incredibly cheap for how much your given. They look like your standard Electrolytic Capacitors. (they do not appear shoddy) Have not stressed the components so I cannot speak for quality Have not stressed the components so I cannot speak for quality Electrolytic capacitors fail often and having a good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections