DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor for DIY Project (120-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRakkachi on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received the caps in a plastic clip bag, they were packaged separately in smaller bags. Nicely sorted per rating. I used some of them today in a project i was working on and none of them failed. Nice long legs to work with and the solder attached quickly so no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These seem to be pretty high quality capacitors. As far as I can tell, they are very close to their reported values. I really like how the capacitors come in small individual baggies, that way you can keep them organized according to their capacitance. Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSlit on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So nice to have them "just in case". They came sorted in smaller bags. I liked price and quality. Seems to be ok For example...Yesterday suddenly has died external HDD power supply, so i found out reason soon. Electrolytic capacitor has dried. And it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoboot on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Dos what it needs to do. All the caps (sorts) are packet in a small bag, all together in one big bag. I needed some for my breadboard project, and the work fine on it. they look fine, and the are fine to use! Cons:Well, i dont know any. The are just great, mabye the could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap and good quality - Worth it for those who do not hurry on receipt (por) - muito barato e de boa qualidade - vale a pena para quem nao tem pressa no recebimento Cons:- component values is not written in the package so sometimes it is necessary to m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Incredibly cheap for how much your given. They look like your standard Electrolytic Capacitors. (they do not appear shoddy) Have not stressed the components so I cannot speak for quality Cons:Have not stressed the components so I cannot speak for quality Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuhandis on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are lots of different values and you can set them up to get some pretty specific values. Cons:Not the greatest quality, so you probably won't want to use them in any long term projects. OtherThoughts:Good to get these with the ceramic capacitor pack also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericevers on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot of different values so if you damage one no problem take the next one you have some to spare. Cons:nothing wrong with them exept for the packaging it isn't very stronly packed. Shipment isn't always as fast as you hope for but it arrives without a problem. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalaveia on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There isn't a lot to say about these. They are what they claim to be. I spot-checked a couple of them, and they seem to carry the given rating. They were tightly packed, but physically protected well enough. Cons:No ESD-protective packaging, but wasn't expected.... Read more

well packed!
    2 1
  • posted byLovekit on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I haven't Check it every piece yet but every piece I pick it to use was great This Items really usable and well packed No cracked or Broken piece, good pack good shipping Cons:I got just 118 of 120 piece But I don't mind this so much so It's just a little error OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections