DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Pin Triode Transistor for DIY Project - Black (20 x 10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaultech on 04/02/2014

Nice selection of NPN & PNP transistors and a voltage regulator(TL431). A few general purpose , small signal, amplifier ,VHF & High voltage to cover most hobby projects. The bags are unmarked but that only takes a few minutes to fix. A Darlington pair would have been nice in the mix. All are TO92 cases even the high current ones. These are starter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjneudorf on 02/26/2014

This is an excellent selection of parts with a broad range of voltages and currents. The TL431A (while not a transistor) is a very useful TO92 part. Most of the transistors are matched. The packages (bags) are not marked; the tiny markings on the packages themselves are most easily read with a magnifying glass or microscope. Some parts are quite similar.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykyle100 on 10/28/2013

If you're just getting into electronics and need to build a collection of parts, this is a great starter kit for learning to build electronics projects. The quality seems good and they seem to function correctly. The few transistors that I have used from this kit have worked as expected. Some of the labels on the transistors make it difficult to determine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamsarok on 05/05/2013

The price is right, as always. This is a great starter pack. The transistor types are individually packaged. The types are clearly written on each item. The packages aren't individually labeled. It takes a few minutes to label each package. These are some of the transistor types in the package (10 each): S8050D S8550D S9012H S9014C S9013H S9015C S90... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygr33b0 on 04/05/2013

- Good quality, all the transistors i've used worked. - They are cheap. - They fit on experiment boards. - They feel sturdy - Had no problem soldering them - Cannot detect any differences with other transistors i worked with - Packed in different packages. - I can't think of any, certainly not for this price. - For less than 4 dollars you'll get 200... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

- Very cheap and good quality - Worth it for those who do not hurry on receipt (por) - muito barato e de boa qualidade - vale a pena para quem nao tem pressa no recebimento - component values is not written in the package so sometimes it is necessary to measure each one to know which component it is (por) - os valores dos componentes não vem escritos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHanabishi on 03/15/2013

Almost any small signal application could be filled with this assortment. The experimenter will find the transistor needed in this package almost always. All the transistors I checked worked fine and were in spec. The were PNP and NPN types both, and even some complimentary pairs. Sorting the different types was a real pain, and the numbers on the individual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuhandis on 03/02/2013

Very nice assortment of transistors. It's always nice to have different types of BJTs lying around. They come in a decent amount so that if you blow any up it isn't a problem. Price is pretty good for an assortment like this. None really. Sorting and labelling could be a bit better. Transistors are awesome. You can use these ones for things like building ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExtremeFlyer on 02/25/2013

Never without a transistor again. Saved me on three projects already. Presorted packs make it easy to find multiple of same transistor. Shipped in a compact bag. Very nice assortment of common transistors. No labeling so you will have to read the casing yourself. Get 200 for the price of 10; what more can I say. Can't do without if you prototype electronic ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byilyakamb on 02/17/2013

Pretty much a suitable representative of most common transistors. Certainly a variety wide enough for an Arduino beginner or indeed any beginner or enthusiast. No sticker with model on transistor bags need to search through all of the packages to find the right model. A good starter set. A large number of different voltages and currents. Recommend buying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections