DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Pin Triode Transistor for DIY Project - Black (20 x 10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Perfect! Sold many lits - All good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTxCharlie on 08/22/2014

The only complaint I have are unmarked bags, and transistor branding bring too small. A 45x lighted microscope sku.22831 External link ($4) is perfect solution to read these type numbers - The tiny writing looks 19 feet high and 20/20 even if you have blurry vision., and will come in handy for nearly ... Read more

Impression:Perfect! Sold many lits - All good;

0 0 0

• posted bypaultech on 04/02/2014

Nice selection of NPN & PNP transistors and a voltage regulator(TL431). A few general purpose , small signal, amplifier ,VHF & High voltage to cover most hobby projects. The bags are unmarked but that only takes a few minutes to fix. A Darlington pair would have been nice in the mix. All are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjneudorf on 02/26/2014

This is an excellent selection of parts with a broad range of voltages and currents. The TL431A (while not a transistor) is a very useful TO92 part. Most of the transistors are matched. The packages (bags) are not marked; the tiny markings on the packages themselves are most easily read with a magnifying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykyle100 on 10/28/2013

If you're just getting into electronics and need to build a collection of parts, this is a great starter kit for learning to build electronics projects. The quality seems good and they seem to function correctly. The few transistors that I have used from this kit have worked as expected. Some of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamsarok on 05/05/2013

The price is right, as always. This is a great starter pack. The transistor types are individually packaged. The types are clearly written on each item. The packages aren't individually labeled. It takes a few minutes to label each package. These are some of the transistor types in the package (10 each)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygr33b0 on 04/05/2013

- Good quality, all the transistors i've used worked. - They are cheap. - They fit on experiment boards. - They feel sturdy - Had no problem soldering them - Cannot detect any differences with other transistors i worked with - Packed in different packages. - I can't think of any, certainly not for this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

- Very cheap and good quality - Worth it for those who do not hurry on receipt (por) - muito barato e de boa qualidade - vale a pena para quem nao tem pressa no recebimento - component values is not written in the package so sometimes it is necessary to measure each one to know which component it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanabishi on 03/15/2013

Almost any small signal application could be filled with this assortment. The experimenter will find the transistor needed in this package almost always. All the transistors I checked worked fine and were in spec. The were PNP and NPN types both, and even some complimentary pairs. Sorting the different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuhandis on 03/02/2013

Very nice assortment of transistors. It's always nice to have different types of BJTs lying around. They come in a decent amount so that if you blow any up it isn't a problem. Price is pretty good for an assortment like this. None really. Sorting and labelling could be a bit better. Transistors are awesome.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExtremeFlyer on 02/25/2013

Never without a transistor again. Saved me on three projects already. Presorted packs make it easy to find multiple of same transistor. Shipped in a compact bag. Very nice assortment of common transistors. No labeling so you will have to read the casing yourself. Get 200 for the price of 10; what more ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections