DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Pin Triode Transistor for DIY Project - Black (20 x 10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Nice! Ottimo muy buenos Very Good Choice Perfect! Sold many lits - All good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZhor321 on 08/22/2015

Pros: Very goop transistor pack. I've checked each one - all of them are okay. I've boght three packs and going to buy more as when necessary/ Cons: the stickers on each bag with transistor type printed would great. I printed the stickers myself.

Impression:Nice!,Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byllelundberg on 07/25/2015

I have collected all the datasheets at this address: http://techblog.se/2015/07/24/dx-com-diy-transistors/

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 1

• posted byJamesGije on 05/19/2015

Pros: Very good for DIY projects, and for repairs also, because there is a good variety of transistors. Excellent! NOTE: THE LABELS ON THE BAGS ARE NOT FROM DX, I PRINTED THEM. Cons: The bags are not labeled, but with a little of time, you can print your own labels, as I did, look at the pictures.

A good variety of transistors A good variety of transistors

Impression:Very Good Choice;

0 0 0

• posted by8808819 on 01/29/2015

I received the product but I didnt tested. is in g

Impression:Perfect! Sold many lits - All good;

0 4 0

• posted bySashaKZ on 12/14/2014

I collect various schemes and therefore this set me very helped in the work. Many transistors for various purposes. Recommend.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 11/10/2014

Pro: tanti tipi diversi e una buona quantita per ognuno di essi, prezzo irrisorio, imbustati per tipo, tutti in package plastico Contro: nessuno

Impression:Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byTxCharlie on 08/22/2014

The only complaint I have are unmarked bags, and transistor branding bring too small. A 45x lighted microscope sku.22831 External link ($4) is perfect solution to read these type numbers - The tiny writing looks 19 feet high and 20/20 even if you have blurry vision., and will come in handy for ,... Read more

Impression:Perfect! Sold many lits - All good;

0 0 0

• posted bySpiniak on 05/12/2015

Pros: Todo llego en buen estado, separados en bolsas individuales clasificados por capacidad y con la cantidad correcta.

Impression:muy buenos ,se cumple con lo ofrecido,envasados y en buen estado;

0 0 0

• posted bypaultech on 04/02/2014

Nice selection of NPN & PNP transistors and a voltage regulator(TL431). A few general purpose , small signal, amplifier ,VHF & High voltage to cover most hobby projects. The bags are unmarked but that only takes a few minutes to fix. A Darlington pair would have been nice in the mix. All... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjneudorf on 02/26/2014

This is an excellent selection of parts with a broad range of voltages and currents. The TL431A (while not a transistor) is a very useful TO92 part. Most of the transistors are matched. The packages (bags) are not marked; the tiny markings on the packages themselves are most easily read with a or... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere