Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byContoploco on 05/08/2014

Easy to use! Fits many things! Great design! Lightweight! Really innovative and unique! I had a great time trying to solve it! The plastic case is not sealed very good! It is still steady, though! It's really addictive! It also helps the mind! Great for spending time! It's a great gift for everyone! Made me spend many hours trying to figure out the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertuZ on 04/23/2014

inovative design. Nowere else to get or buy for that price. There are practically no cons. Only about a building procedure maybe. It is built from plastic and it is not sealed like it would be from wood or metall, but it do the job correctly. the inner area is a little bit small, for coins or so, but for paper money (big amount of it) is not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluvasu on 12/04/2012

Bigger at hand than expected. Easy to hold and move around It's a real maze... but it's really a con? Being just sticked plastic molds with a metal ball inside, it could be cheaper. The inner box containig the money could be opaque, then the amount of money will be a surprise... as always My 10 y.o. cousin got it, found it amazing and the coin bank ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections