DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub - Black (60cm-Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
Works as expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRulleBaas on 11/30/2014

Pros: The build quality of this USB hub is good for the price. It works as expected on Windows as well as on my Raspberry Pi. Cons: Bright LED lights when connected can be disturbing at night, but with the on/off buttons they can be switched off. An external power adapter can be connected, but is not ... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byStefandeVries on 04/08/2014

Works Sleek USB-cable so doesn't block off other ports Big enough to lay comfortably on computer Individual switches are nice to temporarily disable devices (wifi usb dongles etc.) Two of the four indicator lights are not working. None whatever, the hub functions and is great to use one port for keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChangonauta on 02/28/2014

You can turn on and off the usb ports, i find that usefull. The length of the cord is pretty good. The quality of the materials of the hub is very good for the price The leds are a little bright, but that´s my opinion, apart of that, the usb hub is a very good one, even for the price Perhaps you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprogx on 02/26/2014

There is a lot of these devices present on ebay, but not all of them truly work at high speed (up to 480MBit). This one does! And I also have to say, that the delivery was very fast, about 1 week and a half to the Czech Republic. There were some missing capacitors inside (but I knew about that problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGecinyuszi on 01/06/2014

Great HUB with 4 USB ports and for each individual port there is an ON/OFF Switch. Perfect for USB using tools that you want to switch on/off when you desire and not always ON. There is a LED light at the side indicating the status. There is really no Cons, it’s a simple and great product for a reasonably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfolkstorm on 10/02/2013

-Buena calidad -Los puertos tienen luz azul -Tiene interruptores de apagado, que apagan tanto el puerto como la luz del mismo. -Tiene conector para adosar una fuente de 5v para dispositivos que requieran mucha energia. -Cable corto -el tiempo de envio un poco tosco a veces para reconocer los dispositivos,... Read more

It's working

0 0 0

• posted byTomicko on 02/22/2013

The hub has a reasonable price. It is very usefull that you can separatly switch on and off each port. Technically it is working without any problem. Well, I did not find any issues that give a negative opinion. Maybe two ports more would be good, but probably tere is an alternative to this item to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbtvieira on 02/06/2013

- u can keep all USB device plugged in and shut down one by one without unplugg the cable. - Perfect for Joysticks, Mouses, Keyboards, Some flash Drives. - I haven't found many cons yet - It could be USB 3.0 interface - Doesnt work very good pluging 2TB External HDD and some flash drives as well. it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapelsalo on 10/14/2012

Cool solid looking, good build quality Has external power connector (9mm Nokia), but its fake connector, becouse dont enpower the hub; Cable is too short; Dont provide nominal 500mA to connected devices. I was connected a one 5.1 USB headphones and it dont work. LED is too bright; Dont have antislip ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections