DX » Community » Reviews » HI-7 7-Port USB 2.0 HUB w/ Individual Switch - Black (55cm-Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

Unfortunately, my Mac laptop has only 2 USB ports, so something like that is "must-have" for me. This USB port works great. I would recommend it to everyone.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byzourite34 on 06/30/2014

- more USb hubs - fast transfert speed (USB 2.0) - on/off switches - plug and use in 3 sec none, it worked well after 2sec. I'm using it evey day at work for 3 weeks and the job is very well done. Very usefull extension fr everyone like me who own a portable computer with only 2-3 USB socket and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShittyUsername on 10/03/2013

Build Quality okay (it works and I don't expect it to break soon). Individual Switches. Lots of ports. Nice blue light when a port is activated (actually I'm just trying to fill 500 characters, but true nevertheless). Plugs don't go in all the way (but still hold tight enough) Doesn't really well... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmlabelle on 05/07/2013

The main advantage of this hub over others is that you can individually switch on-off each of the ports individually. This allows you to effectively manage device availability (scanner, camera, drive or other) I had originally purchased this to plug directly into a high wattage charger and hoped... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCoryV on 01/19/2013

Very useful for today's many USB devices and gadgets. Each port has an indicator whether the port is enabled or not. The connecting cable could have been a little thicker for a 5-star quality rating. For desktop of floor-standing computers the cable length may be a bit short, for laptops it may a... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections