DX » Community » Reviews » HI-7 7-Port USB 2.0 HUB w/ Individual Switch - Black (55cm-Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

Unfortunately, my Mac laptop has only 2 USB ports, so something like that is "must-have" for me. This USB port works great. I would recommend it to everyone. Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byzourite34 on 06/30/2014

- more USb hubs - fast transfert speed (USB 2.0) - on/off switches - plug and use in 3 sec none, it worked well after 2sec. I'm using it evey day at work for 3 weeks and the job is very well done. Very usefull extension fr everyone like me who own a portable computer with only 2-3 USB socket and who ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShittyUsername on 10/03/2013

Build Quality okay (it works and I don't expect it to break soon). Individual Switches. Lots of ports. Nice blue light when a port is activated (actually I'm just trying to fill 500 characters, but true nevertheless). Plugs don't go in all the way (but still hold tight enough) Doesn't really /look/ well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmlabelle on 05/07/2013

The main advantage of this hub over others is that you can individually switch on-off each of the ports individually. This allows you to effectively manage device availability (scanner, camera, drive or other) I had originally purchased this to plug directly into a high wattage charger and hoped to use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCoryV on 01/19/2013

Very useful for today's many USB devices and gadgets. Each port has an indicator whether the port is enabled or not. The connecting cable could have been a little thicker for a 5-star quality rating. For desktop of floor-standing computers the cable length may be a bit short, for laptops it may be a ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections