DX » Community » Reviews » Illuminated Pocket 60X to 100X Zoom Microscope
Customer’s impression:
Interesting It works! Impossible to find a better price Deal Extreme living up to its name! Very Happy! Good Deal! Deal Extreme!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJake31 on 01/23/2015

Pros: This was my first order on DealExtreme and I am very impressed on the quality of the product considering how inexpensive it was! I have to admit I was a little hesitant because I didn't think the quality would be very good, but I was wrong! I payed %90 lower price on the item I bought on is... Read more

Impression:Very Happy! Good Deal! Deal Extreme!,Deal Extreme living up to its name!,Impossible to find a better price;

0 0 0

• posted by8886555 on 01/08/2015

Pros: Works as advertised, zooms in nicely at various objects and the LED illuminates very well. Comes with 3 button batteries and a small carrying case. Cons: The zoom/focus dials are very stiff and don't feel sturdy.

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bybeveik on 12/25/2014

it's one of those things that gets used few times and rests in the shell for most of the time (at least in my case). But when it's needed it works - you can see stuff not visible for bare eye.

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted byJKNJL2 on 04/01/2014

This device is very good ! It fits in your pocket, and you can have a lot of fun with it... 'Picture' is pretty clear , and LED is bright enought. Focus and zoom wheels are smooth as vell. Stock batteryes last me for over a year. Maybe, just maybe to make some rubber eye fit on the 'objective' to... Read more

galaxy s2 pic on 60x :D (piece of plant) AWOSOME !

0 0 1

• posted bySFWSSX on 03/19/2014

Very nice microscope ! I own it for more than 3 years and it's still working very well. The original batteries are not even dead yet ! The integrated led made everything you try to see very clear and visible. Not at all, even after 3 years of use ! I use it in nature, to see interesting things or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysorinalexandru on 12/24/2013

Really helpfull when it comes to reading SMD components values and fun to use for kids. I use it sometimes to look closely at different fibers and textures and take pictures with my phone.It's really fun.I'll try to post some pictures that i took with my phone.If you buy this try an use it on or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrbWeaver on 11/09/2013

Nice magnifying lens, for a small microscope like this, easy to use, portable, durable, had no problems with it since i bought it Kind of hard sometimes to move the zoom 100% precisely due to plastic wheels on it, especially when brand new, they are pretty hard to turn. I highly recommend it if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byununoctium118 on 07/17/2013

This pocket microscope offers variable zoom and produces a very clear image that can compete with more expensive microscopes. the integrated led light is very handy and is just the perfect brightness to offer a nice image. This thing is tiny and could easily fit in an average pocket. Great for at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzilraen on 05/17/2013

Good magnification. Small & handy. Very cheap. The control wheels are too tight, sometimes they're wedge. The body parts are assembled inaccurately. The pouch is made from a very bad leatherette and probably will be teared soon. It's a nice purchase and for now this microscope is quite enough... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

-really cheap for a microscope -Very compact -very high magnification. -Easily portable -Easy to use and has a nice case. - it really seems to be 100x -The quality is not that great, but its ok for its price -Bad idea buying something with that kind of bateries. - the Focus,magnifying dials dont... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections