DX » Community » Reviews » Illuminated Pocket 60X to 100X Zoom Microscope
Customer’s impression:
good Interesting It works! Impossible to find a better price Deal Extreme living up to its name!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by6839302 on 05/09/2015

Good pocket size as claimed. Magnification and clarity seems ok. Focusing and zoom knob is a bit stiff. Major disappointment is the image in inverted. You see everything upside-down. Otherwise, a really good product. If you don't the inverted image, you can consider this for the price you pay for.

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted byzacaso on 04/15/2015

Pros:Barato y funcional microscopio de bolsillo y fácil de utilizar. Cumple con lo descrito en la publicación Cons: El material y los acabados pueden mejorar pero por este precio no se puede pedir más.

Pequeño microscopio y barato Pequeño microscopio y barato

Impression:good,It works!,Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted by8981724 on 02/18/2015

Плюсы : маленький, весит немного, цена. Для моих целей пригоден. Минусы - не очень удобно с ним работать, но что вы хотите за такие деньги ? Вообщем, - годный, хороший.

Impression:good,It works!,Interesting;

0 0 1

• posted byJake31 on 01/23/2015

Pros: This was my first order on DealExtreme and I am very impressed on the quality of the product considering how inexpensive it was! I have to admit I was a little hesitant because I didn't think the quality would be very good, but I was wrong! I payed %90 lower price on the item I bought on is... Read more

Impression:Very Happy! Good Deal! Deal Extreme!,Deal Extreme living up to its name!,Impossible to find a better price;

0 0 0

• posted by8886555 on 01/08/2015

Pros: Works as advertised, zooms in nicely at various objects and the LED illuminates very well. Comes with 3 button batteries and a small carrying case. Cons: The zoom/focus dials are very stiff and don't feel sturdy.

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bybeveik on 12/25/2014

it's one of those things that gets used few times and rests in the shell for most of the time (at least in my case). But when it's needed it works - you can see stuff not visible for bare eye.

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted by8566927 on 10/14/2014

Pros: Very cheap and very useful, to be honest i never imagined that it's gonna be this good. Picture quality and zoom are excellent! I recommend it to anyone! Cons: For this price, i cant think of any.

Impression:impressed cheap nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydrxnele on 08/27/2014

Pros: Does what it is ment to. With it I check out edges of newly sharpened knives. Cons: When i draw knife edge over plastic it gets microparticles (but not realy con, because knife is very sharp) To brite led, after long watching, eyes hurts Overall: For the price it is great.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyalchinosis on 07/14/2014

Very small and light, it doesn't take much place in your bag or even your pockets. Easy to use and focusing the objects. Provides clean vision. It has a led lamp and you can also use it like flash light. Comes with nice imitation leather pouch. In the woods you can make observations with this Not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJKNJL2 on 04/01/2014

This device is very good ! It fits in your pocket, and you can have a lot of fun with it... 'Picture' is pretty clear , and LED is bright enought. Focus and zoom wheels are smooth as vell. Stock batteryes last me for over a year. Maybe, just maybe to make some rubber eye fit on the 'objective' to... Read more

galaxy s2 pic on 60x :D (piece of plant) AWOSOME !

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere