Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKNJL2 on 04/01/2014

This device is very good ! It fits in your pocket, and you can have a lot of fun with it... 'Picture' is pretty clear , and LED is bright enought. Focus and zoom wheels are smooth as vell. Stock batteryes last me for over a year. Maybe, just maybe to make some rubber eye fit on the 'objective' to get ... Read more

galaxy s2 pic on 60x :D (piece of plant) AWOSOME !

0 0 1

• posted bySFWSSX on 03/19/2014

Very nice microscope ! I own it for more than 3 years and it's still working very well. The original batteries are not even dead yet ! The integrated led made everything you try to see very clear and visible. Not at all, even after 3 years of use ! I use it in nature, to see interesting things like leafs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysorinalexandru on 12/24/2013

Really helpfull when it comes to reading SMD components values and fun to use for kids. I use it sometimes to look closely at different fibers and textures and take pictures with my phone.It's really fun.I'll try to post some pictures that i took with my phone.If you buy this try an use it on some bugs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrbWeaver on 11/09/2013

Nice magnifying lens, for a small microscope like this, easy to use, portable, durable, had no problems with it since i bought it Kind of hard sometimes to move the zoom 100% precisely due to plastic wheels on it, especially when brand new, they are pretty hard to turn. I highly recommend it if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byununoctium118 on 07/17/2013

This pocket microscope offers variable zoom and produces a very clear image that can compete with more expensive microscopes. the integrated led light is very handy and is just the perfect brightness to offer a nice image. This thing is tiny and could easily fit in an average pocket. Great for gemologists ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzilraen on 05/17/2013

Good magnification. Small & handy. Very cheap. The control wheels are too tight, sometimes they're wedge. The body parts are assembled inaccurately. The pouch is made from a very bad leatherette and probably will be teared soon. It's a nice purchase and for now this microscope is quite enough for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

-really cheap for a microscope -Very compact -very high magnification. -Easily portable -Easy to use and has a nice case. - it really seems to be 100x -The quality is not that great, but its ok for its price -Bad idea buying something with that kind of bateries. - the Focus,magnifying dials dont seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaelkhayri on 03/24/2013

Very small. This thing is about 2" X 1" X 0.5" Internally lit using an led. Comes with a protective case to keep it clean The focus knob is hard to turn. It is ok for adults but the kids have trouble with it I may add a small handle on the knobs to make it easy for the kids to use. Uses ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVirgilF on 02/17/2013

only 6.40 for a microscope. easy to use. great pictures.i put the lens of my iphone 4s on the lens of microscope,and take great pictures.can be used as flashlight too. focus button was a little bit stiffed,but ok focus button is almost useless.it s in the same position from begining.also zoom button ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLays91 on 02/16/2013

It is a very cheap microscope, in my country it costs $ 30. It is also small and easy to walk around with. The quality is better than what I had expected for the price. It is easy to use. If I lose mine, I will definitely buy one more. Carrying pouch is useless, and poor quality. And had problems with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections