Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzilraen on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good magnification. Small & handy. Very cheap.Cons:The control wheels are too tight, sometimes they're wedge. The body parts are assembled inaccurately. The pouch is made from a very bad leatherette and probably will be teared soon.OtherThoughts:It's a nice purchase an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-really cheap for a microscope -Very compact -very high magnification. -Easily portable -Easy to use and has a nice case. - it really seems to be 100xCons:-The quality is not that great, but its ok for its price -Bad idea buying something with that kind of bateri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaelkhayri on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very small. This thing is about 2" X 1" X 0.5" Internally lit using an led. Comes with a protective case to keep it cleanCons:The focus knob is hard to turn. It is ok for adults but the kids have trouble with itOtherThoughts:I may add a small han... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVirgilF on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:only 6.40 for a microscope. easy to use. great pictures.i put the lens of my iphone 4s on the lens of microscope,and take great pictures.can be used as flashlight too.Cons:focus button was a little bit stiffed,but okOtherThoughts:focus button is almost useless.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLays91 on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a very cheap microscope, in my country it costs $ 30. It is also small and easy to walk around with. The quality is better than what I had expected for the price. It is easy to use. If I lose mine, I will definitely buy one more.Cons:Carrying pouch is use... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is good to read very small printing - with this device you never will be in situation you cannot guess fine writings.Cons:You cannot use it in your electronics projects because in electronics you usually have to see 3D things and this device is good only for flat one. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, portable, good quality. I use it occasionally for work. All my co-workers were impressed by it. We took a picture via the eyepiece with an iPhone, and the image showed very good quality.Cons:The focus is a bit hard to turn.OtherThoughts:For examining curved surfac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylibrin on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works. You can discover a lot of amazing things around you. The lenses quality seems to be good enough quality so they don't produce significant aberrations. Comes with a small pouch that is soft enough to prevent any damage from falling.Cons:Made of cheap pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- This is a very good handy and small microscope. It can really magnify a lot of materials and the best part is that it is really clear. - Very bright led that shows you exactly what you are looking at in bright and clear details. You can't not see things clear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhinchadeasimov on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's fun and fairly inexpensive. I bought as a gift for my 7 year old on the day of his birthday. We use it to view different objects such as coins, fabric, paper, hair and especially insects. The size is small and easily portable. It is quite rustic and child... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections