• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It's a good microscope to entertainment

posted by hinchadeasimov on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's fun and fairly inexpensive. I bought as a gift for my 7 year old on the day of his birthday. We use it to view different objects such as coins, fabric, paper, hair and especially insects.
    The size is small and easily portable. It is quite rustic and child care can handle pretty well.

Cons:

Casters for adjusting the vision are very weak. The microscope has two sliders and one of them no longer serves me, making it somewhat awkward to handle it now, but actually serves. I recommend caution when grading the view and do it with finesse.

OtherThoughts:

This microscope must have a minimum of care and calmness for adjusting the view and appreciate an object. A 7 year old does not have much patience and care in handling the microscope. You have to evaluate this. For now I have kept hoping that my children are a little older but occasionally we use it.

Bottomline:

It is a good microscope and can make us spend good times with family. I think other buyers have thought even in other applications. In my case I am satisfied with the purchase (despite the problem of wheels to graduate)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections