Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnakePlissken on 03/27/2013

- Low price. - Lightweight. - Small size. - Accurate. - I find it hard to measure correctly, but is not the fault of the caliper, it's me I'm stupid ;). - Not as nice as a metal caliper. - It is made of plastic, so it is so cheap. But it has nothing to envy to a metal one. - The scale is accurate, measures well. - It can be used for measuring the outer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppolvorilla on 08/20/2012

It a really cheap caliper, it works fine for me, i use it for messure my inline skates wheels and dont need more quality. Its flexible, but it have a metal guide, so you must be careful with it. Really good construction for that price, if you dont need the accuracy of a digital caliper this is a great option Not cons if you know what are buy for this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykrabat23 on 07/15/2012

Cheap! Made of plastic. Almost no scratch danger (see cons.) There is still some metal used, so there is a risk to scratch sensitive objects while measuring. I don' know how force resistant the calliper is, but I guess it could be simply damaged, when applied to much load. It could be more cheaper on dx. A vernier scale would be nice. (I don't know ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections