DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Around-Neck Earphone MP3 Player (1GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZokomoko on 05/07/2011

surprisingly, it fits to your head. I've had a couple of friends try it (different head sizes) and most of them said it fit them good. for me 1 GB is more than enough for a workout. NO WIRE! after years of trying to adjust the wire of my earphones in the right way so it won't bother me (and still it managed to do so) came the not perfect but very practical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcthanu on 04/25/2011

- I first thought that it was a bit small but it fits around the back of my head perfectly. - the sound quality is ok - The frame seems sturdy - The wires leading from the back to the earpieces are enclosed in a rubber housing that is supposed to go into the frame of the player. Instead, in mine it just stuck out and I wasn't even able to push it back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdhoore108 on 01/05/2011

Very good for wearing when moving around. You can move your head left and right, and look down, without any problem. Only when you look upwards, does it push in your neck a little, so that you remember that you have it on. It's comfortable to wear for longer periods of time (hours), doesn't hurt the ears nor the head. The sound quality is fine. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoxsierrayankee on 07/19/2009

MP3 Player Wireless! Avoids all problems with the wires of who uses the traditional MP3 Players. It's the end of the problems with the wires coiled in the shirt, neck, and others. Very good for those who come to motorcycle makes walking or listening to music on MP3. Portuguese: MP3 Player sem fio ! Evita todos os problemas com os wires de quem utiliza ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmik3 on 01/25/2009

I got this because I got tired of having cables flapping around all the time when I run at the gym. This is a really great concept. The sound is fairly decent... but not the greatest. -Since it has a minimalistic design there are a minimal number of buttons on the thing...The controls take a little getting used to. -The earpieces sit in your ear a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 09/03/2008

Okay first off: NO CABLES! Damn this is ideal! I wish there where many more (brushed metal?) like this one. Sounds quality is nice too! Also Vista detected it and was able to upload music, quite fast, within like 5 sec (first time it investigates the hardware, second time it was instantly ready for use) It's great if you sport often or use a bycicle.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections