DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Around-Neck Earphone MP3 Player (1GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeltzo on 06/29/2009

Muy buenos auriculares para hacer cualquier tipo de deporte. Andar, correr, bicicleta, .... Muy comodo y pesa muy poco, tras un rato usandolo te olvidas de que lo llevas puesto. Buena calidad de sonido. El unico inconveniente es que las canciones deben ir sueltas. Es decir, que no pueden ir en sus respectivas carpetas. Pero ordenandolo un poco se pueden ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAngle on 09/19/2008

- good build quality, very comfortable and light - perfect sound quality - I compared it with my coss plug earphones and I didn´t recognize any difference. - regardless what the manufacturer claims it ( 8 hours continuous music playbac) it is less that 3 hours!! But it is not a coin, since you can plug it in and regarge. I do not think that you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebrahem85 on 06/30/2008

Good Build Quality very loud and very good sound quality. you put a lot lot of songs on a 1gb i will usually use it while running :) very comfortable! you have to put all the songs on the root of the device so no folders! (not really a big con) you have to skip tracks if you want a specify track and have a lot of tracks on the player. (also not a real ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections