DX » Community » Reviews » SD Memory Card - Blue (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente functional Happy with this product dx SD card
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshark7x8 on 08/19/2015

Pros: Good card with normal speed. It is class 4 after all. Comes with 7.49GB storage which isnt bad Cons: Got it for a Dashcam, but later realized class 4 isnt good enough. That was my bad. Overall good card and now plugged it in my Laptop for some extra storage. Will get another one for the I... Read more

Impression:functional,Happy with this product;

0 0 0

• posted by9043082 on 02/11/2015

Pros: Easy to use, cheap price for size, fast delivery. Cons: none Other: Had to format the card for arduino. Works well

Impression:dx,SD card,8gb;

0 0 0

• posted byalasdairmac on 09/18/2014

This card arrived very quickly to Australia, and was well packed for shipping. The card came supplied in a handy lockable storage box, that has a compartment for normal SD and a micro SD card. A quick test found no sector faults, it seemed quicker to pop up on desktop than my other brands I have,... Read more

Impression:Most SD's are way overpriced, but not this one.;

0 0 0

• posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: de muy bajo precio y alto rendimiento, pese a no ser una marca conocida no ha dado ningun problema de reconocimiento probado en multiples dispositivos, excelentisima relacion calidad-precio, recomendaria sin duda este articulo a quien pueda estar interesado. Cons: ninguno.

0 0 0

• posted byantonipv on 08/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Cheap, correct quality. Althouh it is cheap the plastic material is not poor. Cons: I have compared it with other cards that I have at home (more expensive, of course) and I can say that this one is slower, but fast for... Read more

Impression:Happy with this product;

0 0 0

• posted bylauroma on 01/08/2014

Good price when compared to similar products in Brazil. Works fine in my mac and in my camera. The 8GB capacity makes it great to be used on digital camera that writes on raw, like Nikons. Can't really think of any. Bought it to be used on my Nikon D40, so far it's working great, and I'm now able... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynicgleeve on 08/26/2013

easy to use. works very well. i use it in the car for music and it has now 1700 songs on it. putting the music on went reasonably fast. it is made of a good quality. it was packed in a protective case. No damages at arrival. so far no complaints it works excellent. i already used it in my photo a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeruption99 on 06/19/2013

Work very well without flaw. I use it for my mp3 and work well. Plenty of music can go on this card. You also use it to store some documents, videos, pictures without problem. Will do de job very well. I dont see anything yet. A good product. As I said, it do the work. You can also use it for a A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

- it's small; - it's light; - it's very portable; - it's have an very good capacity to all kind of files: music, videos, photos, texts, tables and so on; - it's in a great price; - it's works well in a photographic camera, that is where I am using mine. none until now. I don't need memory cards a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapaipafi on 03/02/2013

Work fine. I use in a wii, with dios mios lite to load my old Gamecube games, so now I don't need to change disks. I'dont know about how working the SDHC in wiis so this is why I choose this. Wii-hez használom Dios Mios Lite-tel Gamecube játékokhoz. None, I'm happy with it. Need to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere