DX » Community » Reviews » SD Memory Card - Blue (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauroma on 01/08/2014

Good price when compared to similar products in Brazil. Works fine in my mac and in my camera. The 8GB capacity makes it great to be used on digital camera that writes on raw, like Nikons. Can't really think of any. Bought it to be used on my Nikon D40, so far it's working great, and I'm now able to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynicgleeve on 08/26/2013

easy to use. works very well. i use it in the car for music and it has now 1700 songs on it. putting the music on went reasonably fast. it is made of a good quality. it was packed in a protective case. No damages at arrival. so far no complaints it works excellent. i already used it in my photo camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeruption99 on 06/19/2013

Work very well without flaw. I use it for my mp3 and work well. Plenty of music can go on this card. You also use it to store some documents, videos, pictures without problem. Will do de job very well. I dont see anything yet. A good product. As I said, it do the work. You can also use it for your reflex ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

- it's small; - it's light; - it's very portable; - it's have an very good capacity to all kind of files: music, videos, photos, texts, tables and so on; - it's in a great price; - it's works well in a photographic camera, that is where I am using mine. none until now. I don't need memory cards from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapaipafi on 03/02/2013

Work fine. I use in a wii, with dios mios lite to load my old Gamecube games, so now I don't need to change disks. I'dont know about how working the SDHC in wiis so this is why I choose this. Wii-hez használom Dios Mios Lite-tel Gamecube játékokhoz. None, I'm happy with it. Need to reformat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenaissanceman on 02/26/2013

Cheap sd card. Fast delivery. .. Some mounting problems of Berryboot in combination with Raspberry Pi, something to do with FAT and EXT4 formatting. This was what I bought it for in the first place. As a datastick it works fine. Good sd card for general use, but for your RasPi you should buy something ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaxfuny on 02/19/2013

La Memoria es pequeña y parece ser duradera. Tiene mucho espacio y sirve para muchos dispositivos. Es muy útil para trasportar tu colección de música. Múltiple cantidad de fotos en alta definición y archivos de vídeo. Es bastante rápida. Todavía no le he encontrado ... Read more

Paquete Memorias Paquete y memorias

0 0 1

• posted bysergiobrochado on 02/06/2013

A great card, worked perfectly in my card reader, storage is the same proposed in ad (8gb), which is quite compared to the price really worth it. Met my requirements and was what I expected. And so far, has not given any problem or crash, no problem reading, working normal. I have nothing against, met ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoratb on 12/31/2012

AS SSD Benchmark seq results: Write speed is about 3.10 MB/s Read speed is about 10.23 MB/s I bought three of these and they all worked like a charm Nice price although I was hoping for an even cheaper SD card on dealextreme. None, really. A bit slow write speed though. I have found nothing to complain ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWorldbeater on 12/21/2012

It works really great when shooting a lot of pictures with a professional or any other digital camera. You can also use this kind of cards in most phones and/or tablets. None, I use it weekly and it always works. Mind that bigger is not always better. The price is unreal, I have sold this kind of cards ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections