DX » Community » Reviews » SD Memory Card - Blue (4GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It has a good capacity of 4 GB, ie, you can keep lots of files of all types in just one of this memory card. The recording speed is ok, and I never had problems with this in exporting or importing files between any electronics. It has a little mobile lock in one side to avoid to lose your files. None, it's just working is expected. The SD is one the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

It has 4 GB, what is a good capacity for any electronic device currently. It has a good recording speed that meets the needs of the majority of the people. It's in SD format, which is the main type of memory cards that the majority of the electronic devices use. None until now, and it doesn't seem that will be some in the future. One of the main uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrockyintel on 11/14/2012

the price is good. it also has a write-lock (not that i have ever used it) i got many errors at first. i had to format the card few times to get it finally work. transfer speed is bad in comparison with branded ones i bought it for my audi a4 rns-e. it does not work. the rns-e unit won't load the card at all and shows just 'loading...' message if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedericojorge on 07/12/2012

It's just a regular SD card. Really cheap, compared to what I can find in my country. Of course, it's 4GB as it says. Instantly recognized by any PC I plugged it to. Transfers fast. Just as any regular SD card. Packaging is not that great. It comes inside a little plastic zip bag. Mail package protected the shipment, but you may not be as lucky as I ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections