DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Light Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYuM on 12/11/2013

The ipad is well protected with this cover. The material this cover is made of is not that bad, actually, doesn't smell bad (as sometimes happens with PU leather products). It is easy to fold into different positions, which is very convenient in the kitchen, while cooking, or for games and videos. Makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysouljayiam on 02/13/2013

It is very reasonable price. the shipping is ok not so fast but not too slow and i like the color it just look like in the picture! I just know that it also have a automatic on/off the screen to this case! FANTASTIC it bends a little due to a shipping so the ipad wouldn't 100% fit in the case. it didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypirrihiiri on 11/21/2012

Very stylish leather case to protect the ipad. Easy to use and fits perfectly for my new ipad. Flipping stand is a very usefull feature. My five years old son loves to take the pad with him for breakfast. With this case I can put the pad standing on the table and my son can focus on his porridge while ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections