Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynookief on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I do put casing on my iphone/ipod touch and this hinder some function on the charging port. example : attaching an iphone external battery. having this product enables me to attach the external battery directly to the iphone. - also useful if you have dockin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypartypierce on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very well, perfect for use on docks or bulky cords when you have a protective case on your iphone, has a full 30 pin connection, some cables only pass power and USB meaning it will work on any dock or interface that uses other connections rather than Usb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcbmotta on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product fits very well on both 30-pin connector sides, male and female. I bought it to use the USB to 30-pin adaptor that I have and do not fits on my iPad with the plastic back cover I have, now with this extender it fits very well. Cons:No cons, just do not buy it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosenaka on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap comfortable easy of use good design Cons:The waiting time is quite long, and it took me two and a half Semans receive the product. However, it makes up for the low price. The difference with Apple products shows in the plastic used is of much less qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymngassistencia on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extend the distance between the device and the Dock, have a good quality, work with no problens Cons:no cons!!! OtherThoughts:You need check only if this you help you, the ipad with this adapter gets 2 cm distance from the dock with this adapter, then make sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ perfectly fits any iPhone ore iPad case or cover; + makes solid connection with any power-up gadget; + transfers entire amount of power even when charging the new iPad; + nice material, well built; + works as predicted - extends andy 30-pin connection! Cons:-... Read more

iPad connected with 90284 via 132879 iPhone connected with 90284 via 132879 iPhone connected with 90284 via 132879 and 25809 Package - packet, item and a cap!
    0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This small doc adapter is perfect for all situations where you need to elevate your iphone (e.g., if it is in a case and you need to put it in some kind of dock). It is very light, build quality is fine and carries the weight of the phone without any problem.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections