DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mAh External Backup Battery Pack Case for Samsung Galaxy SII I9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvirustec on 07/23/2013

This very well built 1. is elegant 2. good finishes 3. protects the phone very well 4. people love this the package in which it comes is great, gustoy my friends asked me for your phone for now I found two flaws or things to improve, the charger does not charge the phone to full I think it is 2000 mAh.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviiksi on 04/30/2013

Good product overall. It can be attached to phone and use the phone while charging. LED's are too bright (i used some black marker to make them "dimmer"). It will load from ~20% -> 9x% if your phone is on and gets little warm on pocket. Also after several months of usage the clipping is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytidemendes on 04/11/2013

acabamento fino e reforçado encaixe perfeito e leve. Carreguei e ele não esta carregando meu aparelho. Parece que esta com defeito. Estou carregando novamente pra ver se funciona. Ele lida mas logo depois desliga. Acho que esta compra não foi feliz. Não cumpre o prometido. nã... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPetrSipek on 03/18/2013

Extend battery life of your phone at least two times. No cheap feeling at all. All inputs and buttons are accesible when using this case Power button and volume control is little bit difficult to use with this case, but you can get used. No fashion case - nice mobile as SII looks really big with this ... Read more

Side view with "TV leg" Front view with SGSII

0 0 0

• posted bydrakanseiken on 01/27/2013

It Suits the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 really great, the battery is pretty good. The materials are really good looking and good quality. 100% Recomenden. I live in Mexico and i can't find this even at online stores. Maybe a Con, could be that it makes the phone a little bigger and you can't take it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaiols on 10/19/2012

Well constructed, works fine, charge with the same original cable micro usb. Dont add to much wieght or size for the phone! works the same way a mophie on an iphone, but with less then half of the price the only cons is the button on the bottom, that you should press to start using the external battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeko0507 on 07/09/2012

*Cheaper the the orginal one made by samsung. *Will always give you a full charge if the phone is off *Nice design *Goes flush with the phone front when you hold it up to you ear. *holes for the speaker (but the sound gets a little lower thats all) *gives you extra use time and prolonges your battery ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections