DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SIM Card to Standard SIM Card Adapter - White (2-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfat4cat on 03/04/2014

This is wicked if you have a crap iphone and you want to change to a full sized chip for your android. Now that I have two sims in my Doogee phone I though this would great addition in case I have to get another mini. chip. I noticed that these things will get stuck or wedged into the slot in my phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheKake on 02/11/2014

Very cheap and they do work. The mini-sim does not stay inside of the adapter and falls out very easily. This makes in difficult to put into the simholder, or whatever it's called. These adapter are also more flexible than the other one I've tried. I think this might be one of the main reasons the mini-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiorgiocapp on 04/24/2013

Worked as expected, 2 pieces at same package is great buddle. Plastic, fits micro simcards perfectly, ease of use, good materials. For datacards, sometimes is little difficult hold simcard and adapter to put in. If you change simcards lot times dont work very well (could not hold simcard as first time)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

Nice price for coming with two sim card adapters. I use this to switch my micro sim card between my One X and Xperia Play. Even works when others said it might not work, because the micro sim is an LTE sim, while the Xperia Play is not an LTE phone. None. It's easy to keep the empty shell in the phone ... Read more

In an Xperia Play. Works great with Rogers LTE sim in non LTE phone.

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections