DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card - 32GB (Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

Just the best price you can get for a genuine SanDisk microSD card. I already bought two of these. Usually prices will be much higher on the internet and in stores. I have no problems using it with my PSP. It comes with a transparent plastic case. No SD card adapter, but for that price that is not even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafim on 12/08/2013

Great memory card, great price it is genuine San Disk so the quality is great too. It enables me to move a lot of apps, pictures, videos and music from my smart phone's memory and free it for daily use needed by runing Apps and the Android system. Now I have a lot off space for music and photos. Did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweslleylelo on 11/07/2013

Price and quality! It is impossible to find other sd-card on the internet with this characteristics. With this sd-card I can install a lot of apps on my cell phone, and take a lot of photos and make my videos to post on the internet. None, the product is very good. Perhaps this sd card could be accompanied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGillinks on 10/23/2013

It was very easy to replace the original card with the new one. I upgraded within moments from 8GB to 32GB. I checked for instructions on the internet and didn't even have to re-install anything. I now have more space for apps and music for both myself and my children. None - this card works exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykajvildan on 08/06/2013

Good quality card. Decent read/write speed. Very stable. SanDisk is a known good brand, so the quality is expected. None that I can think of. Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's very much worth it. Just bye one if u need one. Good product u can owne. Can recomende it to anyone i know none, just bye ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykskjon on 06/27/2013

Good quality card. Decent read/write speed. Very stable. SanDisk is a known good brand, so the quality is expected. None that I can think of. Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's very much worth it. I've used this card for a while in a tablet, and it has worked perfectly. Some less good cards can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

Great size for an acceptable price to use with mobile phones for people who likes to take photos and listen music. Newer phones if you like fast performance you should buy sandisk ultra or extreme series. You should consider buy the ultra or extreme version for smart phones that have high speed processor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetandil on 05/20/2013

Very good price/quality rate. In the local market, the same brand is about 2 or 2.5 times the price offered in DX. Perfect to improve your storage capacity in smartphones, cameras, GPS and/or tablets. Known Brand. If you have an adapter, you can use almost anywhere that supports an SD or micro-SD card.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWaicol on 05/01/2013

- Huge value for the money - Actual genuine sandisk card - Instant recognition, no problems with formatting like other chinese cards. - 4,77 MB/sec transfer rate - Cheap - Works with every device tried None 4,86 MB/sec transfer rate The best value for the money i've got from every piece of technology ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRik0331 on 04/16/2013

At the time i ordered this MicroSD memory card, it was the cheapest 32GB SD card. It's a lot of storage space on such a small card. When i put it in my camera, the camera said the card had to be formatted, but this was'nt possible. Then i tried another adapter for SD cards and the problem was over. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections