DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card - 32GB (Class 4)
  • 5 star 21 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just the best price you can get for a genuine SanDisk microSD card. I already bought two of these. Usually prices will be much higher on the internet and in stores. I have no problems using it with my PSP. It comes with a transparent plastic case. Cons:No SD c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafim on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great memory card, great price it is genuine San Disk so the quality is great too. It enables me to move a lot of apps, pictures, videos and music from my smart phone's memory and free it for daily use needed by runing Apps and the Android system. Now I have a lot off s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweslleylelo on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price and quality! It is impossible to find other sd-card on the internet with this characteristics. With this sd-card I can install a lot of apps on my cell phone, and take a lot of photos and make my videos to post on the internet. Cons:None, the product is ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGillinks on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was very easy to replace the original card with the new one. I upgraded within moments from 8GB to 32GB. I checked for instructions on the internet and didn't even have to re-install anything. I now have more space for apps and music for both myself and my children.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykajvildan on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality card. Decent read/write speed. Very stable. SanDisk is a known good brand, so the quality is expected. Cons:None that I can think of. Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's very much worth it. Just bye one if u need one. Good product u can owne. Can recomend... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykskjon on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality card. Decent read/write speed. Very stable. SanDisk is a known good brand, so the quality is expected. Cons:None that I can think of. Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's very much worth it. OtherThoughts:I've used this card for a while in a ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great size for an acceptable price to use with mobile phones for people who likes to take photos and listen music. Cons:Newer phones if you like fast performance you should buy sandisk ultra or extreme series. OtherThoughts:You should consider buy the ultra or extreme v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetandil on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price/quality rate. In the local market, the same brand is about 2 or 2.5 times the price offered in DX. Perfect to improve your storage capacity in smartphones, cameras, GPS and/or tablets. Known Brand. If you have an adapter, you can use almost any... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWaicol on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Huge value for the money - Actual genuine sandisk card - Instant recognition, no problems with formatting like other chinese cards. - 4,77 MB/sec transfer rate - Cheap - Works with every device tried Cons:None OtherThoughts:4,86 MB/sec transfer rate Bottomline... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:At the time i ordered this MicroSD memory card, it was the cheapest 32GB SD card. It's a lot of storage space on such a small card. Cons:When i put it in my camera, the camera said the card had to be formatted, but this was'nt possible. Then i tried another adapter for SD... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections