DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Hanging Electronic Hook Scale (20KG Max / 10g Resolution)
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygalinpetkov on 06/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very usefull for cooking. I mean it is in great help, when you want to measure the weight of the producs. I use it for this purpose, but also to measure the food for my cat. It is light and has different weight units (lbs, kg, oz and etc.) Cons:It could be better if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlowbore on 07/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I couldn't put anything less than a 5 on the ratings because really this device does anything you need from this kind of scale. It's well built, seems quite accurate and just generally is easy to use and works well. Cons:Well, none that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I'v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrupers on 02/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What an extremely useful little scale! It is well built, very easy to use and has good resolution. You can weigh almost everything with it (with use of e.g. a bag). Moreover, in comparison with any other traditional scale it is a real space-saver. Cons:I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylustreking on 07/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice scale with decent resolution. It has a locking function so that when the scales settles on a weight, it will lock on the display. This is useful if the scale turns while you're holding it Cons:The only thing that I can think of is that the strap migh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelar on 01/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well made, good plastic. measures with acceptable precision. includes an internal thermometer (don't know where to use it, but it's nice to have something extra ;)). Cons:don't see any really. on mine all buttons works as intended and battery cover is solid. hand collar m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byginodouglas on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, works as described. Very easy to use. Cons:One of the buttons is not working well, needs a lot of pressure to work. The battery cover could be better made, it slides to easy. OtherThoughts:I intend to use this scale to measure the thrust of model airplanes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymTarasco on 10/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really a very good scale with good dimension to keep it anywhere. Good quality and batteries included. Im using it while fishing and no problems at the moment with the saltpeter. Cons:No cons at the moment. It does what its made for. Somethimes while weighing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 08/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price for a Portable Hanging Electronic Hook Scale. I use it to measure my high-start tension for my glider to make sure every launch is the same tension/force. Cons:non that I could see. It work as it was indicated in the website. OtherThoughts:Will reco... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanicmechanic on 07/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small enough for most pockets, good storage idea for hook, weighing is accurate to 10 gr. (well, at least the values correspond with those from my other scales). The thermometer seems to work alright, just tested it once, don't really need it. Cons:Do we need a con? Yes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrehurek on 07/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Vynikajici digitalni vaha. Poridil jsem si ji pro pouziti v leteckem modelarstvi. Umoznuje pomerne presne vazit modely letadel a merit staticky tah vrtule. K tomu je vynikající k pouziti na jedne strane vahy poutko a na druhé strane hacek. Pro t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections