DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash SDHC TF Memory Card (8GB / Class 2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypycobiunix2 on 06/12/2013

Works great, I am using this in my cellphone, and i never had problems. I used it in my laptop too, for pictures, music, books, etc. The transfer rate is excellent. And the adapter is very helpful to do that. Here in Brasil you will pay 5x more to buy this SD card with adapter. None if you need a SD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpassarelli on 10/05/2012

This card is the same you find in every store, except the price here is GREAT! I tested the write/read speed, everything is working great. I use it in my cell phone with Android, recording movies as security to my car driving. Use it everyday, no problem so far. Also it comes with a SD adapter, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byILYAD on 01/26/2012

Undoubtedly, it's a real Genuine SanDisk card, which is actually fast. I bough it for my Pocket PC, which couldn't be good enough to write quality sound in WAV format to the existing card without interruptions. This SanDisk card provides good writing speed for such stream, so it solved my problem. Card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 06/20/2011

-Good amount of storage. You can store plenty of data on it -Cheaper than buying it in the local stores in my country -Great quality, still hasn't died on me -It's genuine -I got the adapter stuck with plastic tape on the back of the box, though I didn't really need it to begin with, so it wasn't a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatata1234 on 03/30/2011

- Looks genuine - Nice transfer speed - Good Benefice-Cost Ratio - 8GB of space can actually fit lots of content to use on my smartphone - Comes with an SD adapter - My SD adapter came broken. It wouldn't fit completely the Micro-SD card, even forcing a little bit. Well, not much to say here... It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrares on 03/18/2011

- with the adapter, it works fine in my camera; - alone, it works as good in my wife's cell phone; - lots of space for the price of a lunch; - fast reading speed, I guess it is just limited to USB speed; - fair writing speed, it takes almost the same time than writing files to my flash drive; No one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyasinkokercom on 08/31/2010

Great product with a good price. It works very well... Türkçe: Bu fiyata alinabilecek en iyi ürün. I have nothing to say, works great. Türkçe: Eksigi yok fazlasi var. :) The price and quality is great. It works with my cell phone (Samsung S5230) perfect.I can store all my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilipleuven on 06/28/2010

Works perfectly looks like the real thing ( sandisk quality ) Transfer speed is ok, from my nokia smartphone connected to usb i got 2.1 mb/s to copy files When i received the card there was already some mp3 files on it, don't know why but i just formatted the card to be sure I did not test the adaptor,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMINI0N86 on 06/16/2010

Good quality. Seems like the real thing. Works strait out of the packaging. Adapter work just as well as the card itself. I use it for my PSP with an adapter and it works Perfectly. None really. Would like to have a little bit more info on whether or not it is really genuine but frankly not necessary.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysudanec on 05/13/2010

- Very cheap - Contains the SD adaptor - Really seems like genuine.. however, I can't say if it really is, as I don't know :) - Good quality, I'm using it in my cell phone for a long time and there is absolutely no problem with the card - First SD adaptor I received was not working, had to ask for replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections