DX » Community » Reviews » 20W 2800~3250K 1600~1800-Lumen 20-LED Warm White Light Plates (DC 32V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblahhko on 03/28/2013

Very bright, delivery was fast, easy to assemble works great, doesnt appear to be loosing its mojo :) The led module is quite small easy to fit in many different setups and if you need a larger version you can always connect a few of them together The light is really "yellow" but thats what i was looking for so not really a con for me. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlmeJr on 03/07/2013

Enough light for my dinner room with low consumptions. You really need a cooler; I've build a good one with a metal reflector of an alogen bulb and the LED has burned after 3 months of some hours daily use. The back of the LED goes very hot and can cause damage, to the LED itself. I haven't seen cooler to buy on DX; I think they are more useful than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOjajOjajun on 12/01/2012

The LED matrix is made very much qualitatively. Phosphorus layer uniform in structure and thickness. Heat conductivity of the base more than sufficient. Distribution of diodes the very concentrated. It carries out to phosphorus saturation at the power bigger than 10W. It is well visible on characteristics (look at pictures). Such problems exist for ... Read more

Constant current, 10W output Constant current, 20W output
    3 1
  • posted byelektronik on 10/27/2012

That LED is very good, i use it to lit a room when i am on computer. In combination with driver SKU: 132974 it is great combination. With little conversion of the power unit you get dimmable LED. It says more in coments of LED driver. LED driver uses maximum of 20W power, i measured. It gets quite hot, you have to use a heat sink, i used a heat sink ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 09/25/2012

Gives much light in a nice warm color. Can be used with a 700mA currentsource wich can deliver 40 VDC. The big unit needs further cooling but is , because it is quite big itselve not so fast ghetaing up as the 50 watt version . I've bought too. So a cooler from a old graphic catd woith blower will do the trick. Can work together with 120106, a 1 ohm ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJoachimA on 09/11/2012

The light output of this LED is enormous. I could not measure the lumens, but I think it's "very" bright... The copper plate the chips are mounted on, is very big (in relation to the number of chips). So the amount of heat energy per area is smaller an good to handle. The light temperature is not as "warm" as I expected. I did not ... Read more

8 1
  • posted byDavescz on 08/13/2012

Lots of light Lots of heat As usually - divide LM value by 2 - get real value :) Probably active cooling (fan) will be needed or massive cooler. I used alloy cooler from CPU with copper core 8x6x4cm - reached 50°C in couple of minutes. Compared to 100W classic bulb (1370lm) it makes less light. Probably 1000-1200lm could be real value. Makes light ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections