DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 2850~3050K Warm White LED Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKLTAM on 06/16/2014

I purchased the "1W" LED a month ago and found the "2W" model at almost the same price. The '1W" LED worked fine, and I ordered and received the "2W" LED. Both worked fine and can be powered by 3.7V or 3.6V (3 x 1.2V) rechargeable batteries directly with satisfactory brightness. Both "1W" (300mA) and "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJan09 on 09/08/2013

Very bright LEDs for a good price. Small but still easy to solder to a distribution board. I have used twelve of the LEDs and four of them died. I run 400mA through them at 3.0V with good heatsink. Three LEDs started flickering and then died. One LED changed color and lost its conductivity. The LEDs that didn't break have now worked for a long time ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNicotk on 07/15/2013

The best lumen per dolar rate. Very useful. There is a minus mark to identify the negative pin, and this pin is bigger. Well packed in antiestatic bag with easy open. There´s not more technical data. would be useful the curve "current - tension - lumen" I measured voltage drop of 2.8 to 4.4V (depend on number of led in serie and the input ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by61juri on 05/16/2013

These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or parallel, you can make them suitable for every VDC between 80 and 4 volt with a 40 W poweruse and 3600 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlGvars on 04/25/2013

+ Small package; + Have a metal back for heat-sinking (radiator attachment); + High brightness; + Low cost; - Could not be as effective as higher quality high-brightness LED. Needs a good heat sink attached (can also be soldered to the metal plate on the backside). For normal operation forward drop is above 3V. Light is warm and dissipated. Really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChronOJohn2 on 04/24/2013

- You can repair various LED-Light bulbs sold here on DX in case one LED gets damaged. - Just check which LED is faulty using your Multimeter und replace it with one of these. - Don't forget to apply a bit of thermal grease (not included) - Polarity is marked on each LED with a small - - Seems to be as bright as the LEDs used in the WARM-Light Bulbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRabarebane on 04/07/2013

Low wattage with high lumens. Quite useful when designing a lamp. Just dozen of these will light up the room. +/- poles not marked and identical. TIP-use batteries to find out the poles and mark one of them, either with a marker or bend it, but be careful when bending, can be bent only 1-3 times, after that it will break away. You can still use it, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoachimA on 02/11/2013

For 40W in LED you will hardly find something for a better price! The light temperature is really nice. Not significant touch of green, blue or yellow. Very nice warm color, similar like a halogen lamp. Some of the emitters looked "dirty" or a little bit scratched on top of the lens. I had to clean the most of them before use. I used 15 of ... Read more

Three strings in parallel with five LEDs in series
    1 0
  • posted byextraterrien on 12/22/2012

Those leds (and cold white SKU 133093) are vey affordable. Become hot very quickly: couldn't be use only soldered in a classic PCB. Light is so intensive that i don't recommend to illuminate directly with it. I think it could hurt ours eyes. To use this leds, you will need: - ~650mA led driver - Thermal paste / dissipator and a way to attach leds to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 08/09/2012

These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or parallel, you can make them suitable for every VDC between 80 and 4 volt with a 40 W poweruse and 3600 ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections