DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 2850~3050K Warm White LED Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by KLTAM on 06/16/2014

Pros: I purchased the "1W" LED a month ago and found the "2W" model at almost the same price. The '1W" LED worked fine, and I ordered and received the "2W" LED. Both worked fine and can be powered by 3.7V or 3.6V (3 x 1.2V) rechargeable batteries directly with satisfactory brightness. Cons: Both "1W"... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Jan09 on 09/08/2013

Pros: Very bright LEDs for a good price. Small but still easy to solder to a distribution board. Cons: I have used twelve of the LEDs and four of them died. I run 400mA through them at 3.0V with good heatsink. Three LEDs started flickering and then died. One LED changed color and lost its conductivity. OtherThoughts: The LEDs that didn't break... Read more

1 0
  • posted by 61juri on 05/16/2013

Pros: These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or parallel, you can make them suitable for every VDC between 80 and 4 volt with a 40 W powerus... Read more

0 0
  • posted by IlGvars on 04/25/2013

Pros: + Small package; + Have a metal back for heat-sinking (radiator attachment); + High brightness; + Low cost; Cons: - Could not be as effective as higher quality high-brightness LED. OtherThoughts: Needs a good heat sink attached (can also be soldered to the metal plate on the backside). For normal operation forward drop is above 3V. Light... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ChronOJohn2 on 04/24/2013

Pros: - You can repair various LED-Light bulbs sold here on DX in case one LED gets damaged. - Just check which LED is faulty using your Multimeter und replace it with one of these. - Don't forget to apply a bit of thermal grease (not included) - Polarity is marked on each LED with a small - - Seems to be as bright as the LEDs used in the WARM-... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Rabarebane on 04/07/2013

Pros: Low wattage with high lumens. Quite useful when designing a lamp. Just dozen of these will light up the room. Cons: +/- poles not marked and identical. TIP-use batteries to find out the poles and mark one of them, either with a marker or bend it, but be careful when bending, can be bent only 1-3 times, after that it will break away. You c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JoachimA on 02/11/2013

Pros: For 40W in LED you will hardly find something for a better price! The light temperature is really nice. Not significant touch of green, blue or yellow. Very nice warm color, similar like a halogen lamp. Cons: Some of the emitters looked "dirty" or a little bit scratched on top of the lens. I had to clean the most of them before... Read more

Three strings in parallel with five LEDs in series

1 0
  • posted by extraterrien on 12/22/2012

Pros: Those leds (and cold white SKU 133093) are vey affordable. Cons: Become hot very quickly: couldn't be use only soldered in a classic PCB. Light is so intensive that i don't recommend to illuminate directly with it. I think it could hurt ours eyes. OtherThoughts: To use this leds, you will need: - ~650mA led driver - Thermal paste / dissip... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lasermanathome on 08/09/2012

Pros: These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or parallel, you can make them suitable for every VDC between 80 and 4 volt with a 40 W powerus... Read more

10 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections