DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 6300~6700K 90LM White LED Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKirller80 on 05/03/2014

Very cheap light. Good quality, good antistatic packaging. Colour temperature is not stable from piece-to-piece. But, IMHO, this is insignificant. I use 30 leds (3 chains of 10 LEDs) with aluminium profile as case and heatsink to make a local light on our kitchen. For extended lifetime of LEDs I use them at 2/3 of full power - about 200 mA per chain.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalext on 12/03/2013

Great product, well built, good bright, nice light color to use in some project's. The generated warm is well controlled and dissipation is easy. I'm will use on my remote-control car to illuminate and make the best light's ever. The quality could be a little better but for the price I think that i don't have to mention more. A little tricky to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkasouza on 07/04/2013

Well built, good bright, nice light color. Very nice for repairs, new lightning projects or LED upgrades. The generated warm is well controlled and dissipation is easy. A little tricky to find correct polarity at first sight. Was shipped in a plastic bag, but was delivered unharmed. Operational range, as published, is very narrow. Listed specifications ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJack20 on 05/24/2013

Led replacement of quality, good for repair foci of 7w 120 connector. Easy to replace with a soldering iron and a little slodadura, the lumens are 90 which are connected in a series circuit The quality could be a little better but for the price I think that you don't have to mention more. The recommend to make circuits of ilulinacion in kitchens, room ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

20 LED's for a low price. All the LED's worked just fine and were all intact. Great for repair or for a DIY project. Nice even lite output, color was a little blue as expected. Was shipped in a plastic bag, not the safest but was delivered unharmed. The bags only have bar codes so if you order multiple values check which code goes for which LED. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDynoo on 12/15/2012

Very bright, can be used with small cooler, i.e. aloy piece. Do not heat much. Give also bright light at lower currents. None at all. I purchased the same in 10pack long ago to fix all MR16 and GU10 Spots 3.1W or 4x1W. So these spots really will last forever :-) Other usage: Changes all 5 and 20W bulbs in my Opel. Dead easy (except adapting the flasher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycandale on 07/29/2012

Bon produit, j'ai commandé un lot de 20 j'ai reçu un lot de 20 dans une pochette, mais pour les alimenter j'ai aussi commandé un lot de 20 drivers pour led 1w (sku 3160) payés 13.39$ le lot de 20 en clearance mais en fait, je n'en ai reçu qu'un seul .on peut comprendre que chez deal extreme on a le service facturation et le ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections