DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 6300-7000K LED White Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need allot of LED's for a project or to repair something, you cant go wrong with these. All worked and were not damaged. Color output is even and good. Cons:Comes in a plastic bag with no marking other than the bar code. But were received with no damage... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymingospanxon on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good relation quality I boast. It is very brilliant and has a nice colour, over 2,8v and a current of 0.05 A already it offers good luminosity .it is very easy to weld.The construction material is of an acceptable quality. Cons:Becarefull when soldering becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapidLED on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exellent brightness!Technical data in description is true!They are realy beautiful.The colour is perfect for my taste!It's more pure white!Heating is usually,just like 1 or 3watt LED. Cons:No.I did not rate five stars for "ease of use" becouse typica... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBliet on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This LED has really 2W of power as stated . At 3,6V it draws 0,6A. Excellent product, the bright is very powerful. Cons:These LEDs need a heatsink to be used, or else they will breakdown due to a excessive heat generation, unless you have a very particular use f... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections