DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 6300-7000K LED White Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

If you need allot of LED's for a project or to repair something, you cant go wrong with these. All worked and were not damaged. Color output is even and good. Comes in a plastic bag with no marking other than the bar code. But were received with no damage. This is just word filler for the 500 character ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymingospanxon on 01/21/2013

Good relation quality I boast. It is very brilliant and has a nice colour, over 2,8v and a current of 0.05 A already it offers good luminosity .it is very easy to weld.The construction material is of an acceptable quality. Becarefull when soldering because heats can burn it. You need a heatsink for use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrapidLED on 12/11/2012

Exellent brightness!Technical data in description is true!They are realy beautiful.The colour is perfect for my taste!It's more pure white!Heating is usually,just like 1 or 3watt LED. No.I did not rate five stars for "ease of use" becouse typical way for lambertian to install on heatsink. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBliet on 09/06/2012

This LED has really 2W of power as stated . At 3,6V it draws 0,6A. Excellent product, the bright is very powerful. These LEDs need a heatsink to be used, or else they will breakdown due to a excessive heat generation, unless you have a very particular use for it. The description of some items (this included)... Read more

2 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections