DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 6300-7000K LED White Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

If you need allot of LED's for a project or to repair something, you cant go wrong with these. All worked and were not damaged. Color output is even and good. Comes in a plastic bag with no marking other than the bar code. But were received with no damage. This is just word filler for the 500 character minimum. For the price this is a decent buy. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymingospanxon on 01/21/2013

Good relation quality I boast. It is very brilliant and has a nice colour, over 2,8v and a current of 0.05 A already it offers good luminosity .it is very easy to weld.The construction material is of an acceptable quality. Becarefull when soldering because heats can burn it. You need a heatsink for use, recommend a thermally conductive adhesive You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapidLED on 12/11/2012

Exellent brightness!Technical data in description is true!They are realy beautiful.The colour is perfect for my taste!It's more pure white!Heating is usually,just like 1 or 3watt LED. No.I did not rate five stars for "ease of use" becouse typical way for lambertian to install on heatsink. This is perfect LED emiter for most project.They are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBliet on 09/06/2012

This LED has really 2W of power as stated . At 3,6V it draws 0,6A. Excellent product, the bright is very powerful. These LEDs need a heatsink to be used, or else they will breakdown due to a excessive heat generation, unless you have a very particular use for it. The description of some items (this included) could contain more technical data about the ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections