DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Whistle + Seat Belt Cutter + Window Break Keychain - Yellow
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeMinky on 06/01/2014

Well priced, bright coloured (easy to spot), small enough to carry or place somewhere out of the way. I actually prefer the versions which have the chain attached to the pull-out part that is protecting the knive. What I intend to do with that is to hang it on the carseat belt so I can always find in after an accident and quickly pull it loose. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLikeTheBoss on 05/24/2013

The 3-in-1 seat belt cutter is a small versatile tool that can save your life in case of emergency. - I CERTAINLY HOPE SO! It is lightweight with key chain and easy to carry. - TESTED AND FOUND TRUE! SOS whistle:ask for help with high decibels sounds in emergency. - TESTED AND FOUND TRUE! To cut the seat belt:the safety blade can be used to cut the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLikeTheBoss on 05/15/2013

The 3-in-1 seat belt cutter is a small versatile tool that can save your life in case of emergency. - I CERTAINLY HOPE SO! It is lightweight with key chain and easy to carry. - TESTED AND FOUND TRUE! SOS whistle:ask for help with high decibels sounds in emergency. - TESTED AND FOUND TRUE! To cut the seat belt:the safety blade can be used to cut the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfp128 on 03/17/2013

This small tool is ideal for the car, if you get in an accident you will be able to get out of the car more easily. You can cut your seat belt and smash the windows easily, something you won't be able to do bare handed may be hard to find in the car when you are upside down in a ditch. Would be nice if there was some glow in the dark paint on the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegoroces on 02/20/2013

Tiene un diseño resistente y viene con una anilla para poder colgar la llaves, es de color amarillo y tiene las tres funciones, romper cristales se necesita presionar la parte negra y un percutor rompe la ventanila, herramienta de corte y silbato.. Es una herramienta barata para lo que ofrece La anilla para poder llevar con las llaves puede que ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byFloraFlower on 12/08/2012

It is easy to use and keep on hand. The diagram on the back of the package shows how to use. The whistle part is easy to come off, which make the black safety plastic for the knife to come off. The knife is sharp. So it is easy to cut yourself, if you do not know it came off. There was no tempered glass or any glass with plastic film I can test the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBabytazz on 10/15/2012

Not bad, but can't really try out all the functions because i am worried that if I push that hammer button, the item will become useless. The cutter is good, but seems a bit dangerous for accidental cuts if you are really not careful. Possible cuts by cutter if not careful. Would be good if a manual is included to advise if some of the functions like ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymenegazzi on 10/03/2012

Great to have in your car on your keychain. To give away. useful in emergency situations, where you break the vridro easily, cut the seat belt and still has a whistle. Really this product presents no downside. I recommend this product to all buyers to have in your vehicle. Cost benefit very good. I am a volunteer rescue team, we work with dua ambulances ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections