DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 1800mAh Lithium Battery Pack for PS3 Wireless DualShock Controllers
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap for such a great battery, which fits perfectly in a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controller. The performance of the battery is great, at bit better then the original 600mAh battery in the Dualshock 3. Cons:It's not a 1800mAh battery. You have to tear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHunter926 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works in both the PS3 and PS4 controllers Provides almost double the battery life Cons:None (the only inconvenient thing about this is taking the controller apart but it's necessary to replace the battery) OtherThoughts:Regarding the PS4 controller, it will seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykieth on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product works perfectly with the PS3 dualshock 3 controller. It is different from the original battery in terms of physical size but still fits nicely after removing the top part of the 2-piece mechanical frame. Really glad with the purchase and shipment is fast as well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluotinen on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Due to low price I bought four of these to replace old batteries inside my original controllers. They seem to produce almost same amount of power than original batteries. Cons:The stated energy content is more than physically fits in the battery. The size of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonxi7 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great battery very cheap and more powerfull than the original i am very happy for this item and its perfectly in my sisaxis controller. the battery life is around 35 hours and are quite quick to charge. this battery has more capacity compared to original, arou... Read more

battery assembly
    0 0
  • posted byEric9892892 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Larger storage level, allows more time of playing. Or even replacing those non-working controllers if the battery is dead. It also includes a USB charger cable. At this price, the quality of the cable is very acceptable. Cons:be aware that, the battery maybe in different... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYorkaturr on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The old battery in my Sixaxis controller recently died and I got this for a replacement. This battery fits into a PS3 Dualshock or Sixaxis controller and delivers what it promises. The battery arrived fully charged, and didn't have any quirks or apparent oddities. Looks a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This battery has really lasted longer than my stock Sony PS3 battery. I have not had to charge it as often as my original battery. Cons:The included charger cable did not work to charge the battery, but the original PS3 cable works fine. The cable was only teste... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarvergani on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works, I just change the bad battery for this new one and I resolved the problem with my controler, I thinks is the same the original one that came with the ps3! pt: Ele funciona, eu só trocar a bateria ruim para este novo e resolvi o problema com meu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluotinen on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ cheap + easy to install + same dimensions and weight as the original Cons:- not 1800 mAh OtherThoughts:The original Sony Lip1359 is 58x36x4.6 and 610 mAh weighing 16 g. The replacement Lip1859 is 58x36x4.8 and weighing 18 g, which suggests 680 mAh capacity. Th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections