DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 1800mAh Lithium Battery Pack for PS3 Wireless DualShock Controllers
Customer’s impression:
good None long battery fast reliable accurate Lasted about one year. Still OK for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElezsh on 02/11/2015

Good price but short life span. Both batteries I bought lasted for many hours between charges, but both batteries died after about one year of use.

Impression:Lasted about one year. Still OK for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by8816268 on 02/03/2015

Facil de cambiar y con buen rendimiento

Impression:good,long battery,fast reliable accurate;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 01/28/2015

Pros: + Great battery for longer playtime. Cons: - It's bigger than original so you have to be careful how you install it. It is a very tight fit so you may have difficulties closing the controller back. It has no protection for the cables so it's easy to damage the cables. I would suggest it in... Read more

Impression:long battery;

0 0 0

• posted byRafalBen on 01/16/2015

Pros: Good Replacement, good price. Cons: I dont think it is real 1800mah, more like it is 800 mah(original battery inside DS3) But still it is somekind sollution, better this than buying another dualshoc 3 gamepad. People who are not manually talented will have to use video manual

Replacement

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMukkie on 01/15/2015

Batteries arrived quickly. The price was excellent and they were soon installed and working well. Very happy.

Impression:fast reliable accurate;

0 0 0

• posted byKusajko on 09/25/2014

Actual capacity je 900mAh max. 1300mAh on full charge. Really good quality and usefulness. More hours playing on one charge. Very good price over on market. I recomend this battery! :)

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 06/21/2014

Works in both the PS3 and PS4 controllers Provides almost double the battery life and it is easy to use it. Very cheap for such a great battery, which fits perfectly in a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controller. The performance of the battery is great, at bit better then the original 600mAh in the... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Very cheap for such a great battery, which fits perfectly in a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controller. The performance of the battery is great, at bit better then the original 600mAh battery in the Dualshock 3. It's not a 1800mAh battery. You have to tear apart your controller off course, but are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysheldonp on 01/17/2014

the price is awesome. after my controller 'died' i was looking around for a way to fix it. local options were going to cost at least twice as much this battery was a pain to put into the controller. not the fault of the battery itself. still a pain. be prepared. i had to take my controller apart... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickyjean1007 on 12/19/2013

great price for a great product and it comes with a cable as well. excellent value for money. if you are looking to replace your ps3 controller battery then you cant go wrong with this product. no cons really other than the waiting for the item to arrive. the cord could be longer but hey, youre a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections