DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 1800mAh Lithium Battery Pack for PS3 Wireless DualShock Controllers
  • 5 star 23 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurhan2300 on 06/21/2014

Works in both the PS3 and PS4 controllers Provides almost double the battery life and it is easy to use it. Very cheap for such a great battery, which fits perfectly in a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controller. The performance of the battery is great, at bit better then the original 600mAh battery in the Dualshock 3. Due to low price I bought four of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Very cheap for such a great battery, which fits perfectly in a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controller. The performance of the battery is great, at bit better then the original 600mAh battery in the Dualshock 3. It's not a 1800mAh battery. You have to tear apart your controller off course, but there are plenty of great guides for this on Youtube. Almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheldonp on 01/17/2014

the price is awesome. after my controller 'died' i was looking around for a way to fix it. local options were going to cost at least twice as much this battery was a pain to put into the controller. not the fault of the battery itself. still a pain. be prepared. i had to take my controller apart and put it back together several times before i could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickyjean1007 on 12/19/2013

great price for a great product and it comes with a cable as well. excellent value for money. if you are looking to replace your ps3 controller battery then you cant go wrong with this product. no cons really other than the waiting for the item to arrive. the cord could be longer but hey, youre getting a great product at a great price so the cable length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillerME0 on 12/16/2013

Sehr schneller Versand, funktioniert genauso wie beschrieben .Ich werde hier weiter bestellen und die Seite meinen Freunden weiter empfehlen. Verpackung ging leicht auf,das Päckechen war auch leicht zu öffnen. Leider gibt es keine Nachteile. Ich wurde durch ein Youtube Video auf ihre Seite aufmerksam, wo gezeigt wird wie ein PS3 Controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHunter926 on 12/02/2013

Works in both the PS3 and PS4 controllers Provides almost double the battery life None (the only inconvenient thing about this is taking the controller apart but it's necessary to replace the battery) Regarding the PS4 controller, it will seem to not fit when you first put it in but if you look there are foam cushions on the other side that hold it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMo7ammedSalman on 11/30/2013

Perfect Fit Long lasting Easy to install Not tried out how long the battery lasts but so far so good! None so far Perfect replacement for the older battery pack. Just pop the old one out and replace the new one! It took me not less than 10 mins to replace it. Instructions on how to open up the controller can be found online! A perfect buy and quick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealex9 on 07/29/2013

- This item is usefull and very easy to use it you only need som scerw to disaembling yor ps3 controller to conect it and then you put it to charge and it's done. I don't see any problem to this item. With this battery you can have youre ps3 controller working again in just five minutes beacause you only need to put it in the controller to begin t usit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDreslo on 07/27/2013

muy buena bateria para reemplazar la de 500mah que trae el control, mayor capacidad igual mayor tiempo de duracion. Pude revivir un control que no duraba ni una hora con carga tuve que romper un plastico dentro del control (tapa) para hacer entrar al control, pero no afecto en nada, es mas grande que la viene originalmente. Seria bueno que incluyeran ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchip on 07/13/2013

Really good!!!!!! Battery life is better than the original (1800 vs 570 mAh). You can feel the difference while playing. Now I can enjoy more time playing my ps3!!!!!!! It fits perfectly inside (it is a little bigger then the original). The usb cable does not work. Tested with other equipment and does not work at all. It does not charge the battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections