Customer’s impression:
good perfect None Happy Perfect product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• it works, and fixed my controller

posted by ksmith on 07/16/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

It seems to hold a charge better than my old battery. I spilt something on my controller and it stopped working, took a chance that it shorted the battery so i added this to my order, ended up lucking out and it worked. Can't complain really

I'm not sure if it's an older or newer style or what but this batter was a bit bigger than the one that i took out of the controller. Not a huge deal but i did have to trim away some of the plastic on the inside of the controller, no big deal since the controller wasn't working anyway so i had nothing to lose.

I do agree with the other reviewer, it should have come with some documentation. It's easy enough to do but some people may have a problem taking apart a $60 controller without instructions

it works but due to fitment issues i wouldn't get this to install on a controller that is working pretty well, like maybe it doesn't stay charged as long as you want or something like that, but for controllers that are completely dead it's worth a shot or if you know it's the battery then it's worth the few bucks and the trimmed plastic.

Post comment

DX Everywhere