DX » Community » Reviews » External Battery Charger for PSP 1000/2000 (Original Sony Battery Compatible)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeruDK on 12/19/2013

Works with both fat and slim battery, both original or third party's - no need to carry . Is a decent charger. The product is great Charging take abit longer to charge original battery, but it's not a problem. could be cheaper when you compare it to other items in DX, but still less expensive than similar items in my local electronic store None at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfidelied on 08/09/2013

Charges surprisingly fast, the price is good excellent product quality does not look like it is going to break anytime soon. delivery is too slow took me a month to receive. battery takes a little forcing in to fit it in the slot but not a big problem for me Excellent product for the price but it took too long to deliver other products took me 2 weeks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeruDK on 04/29/2013

Good built quality, fits both fat and slim battery, both original or third party's, no need to carry around any cable to charge psp battery, could be cheaper when you compare it to other items in DX, but still less expensive than similar items in my local electronic stores, Could be a bit faster in charging. my battery is still full so i haven't had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaX187X on 03/24/2010

Perfect. My PSP 2000 (that's the slim) was passed down and the DC in is broken, so I can't charge the PSP. I can only charge the battery and put it in every time it's low. It charges the battery I bought from dealextreme perfect (sony) and the battery that the PSP came with. It's not the FASTEST at charging, but then again I would play my PSP for an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonchua on 03/28/2009

It can charge original & non-original very well. Compatile with orignal very good. Charging take abit longer to charge original battery. Some non-original cannot fit well due to the 3 chargeing pins. Saw other place selling the same for a lower price but it nver stated orignal bettery compatible. It it can charge more fster will be better. And alos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoaftobark on 11/20/2008

Works with slim batteries. Is a decent charger. Could be a bit faster. No specs or anything with the chargers packaging. I have found it to become useless as i just charge my psp (with the battery in the PSP) now. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters. 500 characters.... Read more

0 0
  • bom
    posted bymarciostz on 11/05/2008

- Construiu boa qualidade, quase se parece com um PSP original, salvo algumas pequenas peças - Se encaixa tanto Phat e slim bateria, ambos originais ou de terceiros's - Não há necessidade de transportar em torno de qualquer cabo de cobrar psp bateria Poderiam ser mais baratas quando você compará-lo com outros itens na DX, mas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysincero on 10/30/2008

- good built quality, almost looks like original PSP one, except some minor parts - fits both phat and slim battery, both original or third party's - no need to carry around any cable to charge psp battery - could be cheaper when you compare it to other items in DX, but still less expensive than similar items in my local electronic stores my battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections