DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 T-Flash Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysexielexie on 01/09/2013

Nice Small MicroSD to USB Adapter. Verry small. It can even be made smaller! I you look closely at the picture you see a line on about 1/3 of the holder. This you can click-off and remove :-) Could be nice with portable software on it attached to Laptop. I tried a Kinston 32Gb in it and it is working fine! This tuns your (old) micro(SD)HC int a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltuzak on 12/28/2012

- It's really small; - It's cheap; - Can take it on the key ring - It's easy to lock and unlock from the keyring. - Built quality looks ok until it was dead. - Dead in a month and half. - The price would be fine if it still working, but that's not the case. - I just wish it holds for longer without dying - Want something small just to keep on the keyring,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikoladd on 07/12/2012

It's compact. It's well built and sturdy. I prefer the metal build as opposed to other plastic ones. You can safely attach it to a keyring. Obviously it's cheap. The card can fall of easily. I bended the metal to solve the problem. You may get notification under windows that you'll get better performance on a hi-speed USB port. This is because it's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections