DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish In-Ear Earphone for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad - Blue (3.5mm Jack / 120cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/13/2013

Long cord. They are confortable. If you like flat sound response, you will like them. They are confortable. I like the flat cord since it doesn't tangle easily. Average sound quality. No bass at all. Flat response. Narrow frequency response range. Some frequencies sound muffled. Kind of solvable with equalizer. - Comparing with other earphones with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiddleQuest on 05/06/2013

Great quallity and you can always use an extra pair of earphones! The colour is nice, its not girlish blue as some may assume. For this price: none! I mean these earphones are perfect for backup, so you always have an extra pair. Maybe it will not last as long as an expensive pair, but it does it job great! The delivery took over 2 weeks, but when you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHayRucker on 03/29/2013

Beautiful shade of blue. Great sound (not a Beats by Dre, but better than I tough). Pretty decent sound quality, even in high volume. The cable is flat, which made it a little harder to tangle. None. It's a great earphone and has a very good price. Although, I'm not expecting that it will last more than a year, it's very fragile (but, once again, the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvladislavGVV on 03/28/2013

Qualitatively made, quality of the initial material also at excellent level! Good sound, in ears keep also not bad. I didn't note, if only not to take in attention transfer duration to me, all because I live very far from the Seller. By the way, from minuses there can be that wires of these earphones very much harden on cold... Delivery I took slightly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytaberns on 02/25/2013

- Stereo mini-jack earphones, they work fine in any mobile and appareil. - Nice color. - Cheap by the way. - Not best cuality, but the sound is good. - Cable seems like is made of bad-quality material - The earphones are little umconfortable, could fit better with the ear, but not this case. - The material seems easy to broke, dont expect too much for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfaguncaz on 01/28/2013

Nice color and good quality of the sound even at high volume. There are certainly higher performance models but is is absolutely good for the majority of the users who do not want to invest too much for something that can easily break ar get lost . Cable is flat type so it is not bad and reasonably flexible. I do not have cons. For very few cents more ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections