Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good quality and well built. - Fits perfect on any Nintendo DS. - The tool for installing it works as expected. - The price is really good for a battery.Cons:- It last by far less than the original one, but you can't complain about that because it cost less than 3 doll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeopoldStotch on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I got this to replace a dead battery in my OG (Fat) NDS. Came with a little screwdriver to remove the battery compartment. Installation was a piece of cake. After fully charging the battery you can expect around 4 hours of use before needing to recharge. Can't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNobitakun on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This battery is nice because you can't buy an official one from Nintendo and because of the price. I have been testing it and it lasts about 3-4 hours, and that's someway a good deal for the price.Cons:I have no cons about the product because it works as it is.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNobitakun on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This battery is very cheap and it lasts about 3-4 hours per charge. I'm very happy because nintendo does not offer original batteries here in spain and I don't trust about buying original ones from faulty consoles.Cons:It could be a cons wheter the battery was expensive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega1020 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Its strengths are price and product availability, as the original batteries are mostly discontinued. The product also comes with a small screwdriver included quite useful gift.Cons:Unfortunately not being an original part of the same quality is noticeable in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaQuet on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very good price (Considering NDS has been an obsolete version of improved NDS-Lite, which makes it very hard to find a replacement parts in the retail shop) - Good enough play time, about 2 hours time (less than original, but good enough with this price)Cons:None with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseanpaulk on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:super cheap! doubt you could find one cheaper anywhere else! also comes with a mini screwdriver which would have been worth the price on its own! Highly recommended if you need an extra.. Cons:doesnt last quite as long as the original DS battery, but i didnt re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilenetoda on 04/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It's very cheap - Come with a mini screwdriver - Looks like an original - Fits like an original - Easy to replace (looks like anyone can do it) And it's very difficult find batteries for NDS Fat. ****TRADUÇÃO:***** - É muito barato - Vem com uma mini chave de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIshizu81 on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Comes with a mini screwdriver - Easy to replace battery - Fits well - Ok build quality - Takes about under 2 hours to charge fully Cons:- Doesn't last very long I get under 2 hours playtime - Got mine in a hard to cut plastic container - getting the items out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanazake2 on 10/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It fits the NDS phat! [old version] Very cheap for a replacement item! Comes with a mini screw driver that fits perfectly the screw that holds the battery cover. Cons:It doesn't last as long as the original battery. OtherThoughts:You may want to get an extra external bat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections