Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Good quality and well built. - Fits perfect on any Nintendo DS. - The tool for installing it works as expected. - The price is really good for a battery. - It last by far less than the original one, but you can't complain about that because it cost less than 3 dollars!. Nothing to remark. If you need to replace your dead Nintendo DS battery, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeopoldStotch on 02/12/2013

I got this to replace a dead battery in my OG (Fat) NDS. Came with a little screwdriver to remove the battery compartment. Installation was a piece of cake. After fully charging the battery you can expect around 4 hours of use before needing to recharge. Can't complain about the battery life based on this price point. All in all, I'm very pleased with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNobitakun on 12/30/2012

This battery is nice because you can't buy an official one from Nintendo and because of the price. I have been testing it and it lasts about 3-4 hours, and that's someway a good deal for the price. I have no cons about the product because it works as it is. I won't ask for more battery durability because the price won't allow me to do so. But I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNobitakun on 10/30/2012

This battery is very cheap and it lasts about 3-4 hours per charge. I'm very happy because nintendo does not offer original batteries here in spain and I don't trust about buying original ones from faulty consoles. It could be a cons wheter the battery was expensive but it is not. 3-4 hours life per charge is more than enough to be worth less than 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega1020 on 10/16/2012

Its strengths are price and product availability, as the original batteries are mostly discontinued. The product also comes with a small screwdriver included quite useful gift. Unfortunately not being an original part of the same quality is noticeable in the battery reaches not more than two hours. It is a good balance between quality and price, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaQuet on 10/14/2012

- Very good price (Considering NDS has been an obsolete version of improved NDS-Lite, which makes it very hard to find a replacement parts in the retail shop) - Good enough play time, about 2 hours time (less than original, but good enough with this price) None with this price and with the current parts rarity in the retail market If you are constantly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseanpaulk on 01/15/2012

super cheap! doubt you could find one cheaper anywhere else! also comes with a mini screwdriver which would have been worth the price on its own! Highly recommended if you need an extra.. doesnt last quite as long as the original DS battery, but i didnt really expect much. as a spare/replacement it does the job quite well! if you have an old DS lying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilenetoda on 04/25/2011

- It's very cheap - Come with a mini screwdriver - Looks like an original - Fits like an original - Easy to replace (looks like anyone can do it) And it's very difficult find batteries for NDS Fat. ****TRADUÇÃO:***** - É muito barato - Vem com uma mini chave de fenda - Parece um original - Encaixa como se fosse um original - Fácil de trocar (qualquer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIshizu81 on 03/12/2011

- Comes with a mini screwdriver - Easy to replace battery - Fits well - Ok build quality - Takes about under 2 hours to charge fully - Doesn't last very long I get under 2 hours playtime - Got mine in a hard to cut plastic container - getting the items out of packaging was a chore. I would only replace the ds battery if you've got an ageing battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanazake2 on 10/16/2010

It fits the NDS phat! [old version] Very cheap for a replacement item! Comes with a mini screw driver that fits perfectly the screw that holds the battery cover. It doesn't last as long as the original battery. You may want to get an extra external battery here on DX if you want to keep playing the NDS away from your charger. Great choice if your battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections