DX » Community » Reviews » Celluloid Guitar Picks (24-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
grip Nice sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanzamb on 12/17/2014

Nice, cool looking, real ideal celluloid ones. Must buy!!! Read more

Impression:Nice sound,grip;

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 04/20/2014

Celluloid Guitar Picks, for those who know are as about as retro as retro as you can go I get about a month out of a pick but that’s up to 3 hours a day every day. Good points they are stiffer than Nylon for the thickness. They don't get slippery when your fingers sweat up. That old school tone that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesmagic on 01/27/2014

Wicked just had my dad's present come through. All lovely packed , nothing wrong with it , I've seem some people say on here. There stuff comes through damaged , mines fine, brilliantly packed nice , neat and tidy, so happy ?? Looking forward to other stuff coming through soon ?? Nothing bad to say ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTsukyanna on 10/30/2013

Good material, durable, well made, assorted colors and fun, works perfectly. Really good product. **Material bom, durável, bem feito, cores sortidas e divertidas, funciona perfeitamente. Produto realmente bom. Nothing that I notice. **Nada que eu tenha percebido. I recommend, if you want nice vanes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 06/11/2013

Celluloid Guitar Picks, for those who know are as about as retro as retro as you can go. I have just picked up the guitar, after a 20 odd year break and was not as happy with the modern picks, Open the packet and try the fist pick and that's what I have been missing. My first picks where celluloid! And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarquinator on 06/05/2013

-24 picks of different thickness and colours. -They are very beatiful. Lots of friends have seen them and asked me where did I buy those awesome picks. -The variety of thickness of the picks allows you to try out what's your favourite size or style and also play properly different kinds of guitars (Spanish,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 05/05/2013

As far as I can tell it is the real deal being Celluloid, If it is the real deal they will ware out and break down(good thing), From when I was 10 celluloid picks what just about all you could get now in my 40's these seem to have the feel I remember and was craving. Got 8 of each size they seem to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuchipe on 02/24/2013

Celluloid Guitar Picks (24-Pack). good material some colours avalaible in the pack but not all. Is good have a lot of picks because it is easy lost there are not all colours in the pack. I think than 24 picks can be all the colours, are cool and you can have a lot of... Price is no a bargain but it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHellslayer on 12/11/2012

It is a very cheap pick, coming in a pack with 3 different thickness. It lasts the same time as any other expensive one. Good for praticing and studying, and even for more serious play. The pack comes with 3 different thickness. If you prefer one specific thickness you will use only part of the pack.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

The come in many colours. They are different thicknesses. The middle of the range thickness that seems to be more commonly used are the majority of the picks. They are small and easy to loose. Because they are cheap, kids aren't careful so they misplace them. But they aren't the fault of the picks. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections