DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 700mAh Lithium Battery Pack for GameBoy Advanced SP
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywelctoj on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well packaged, cheap, will do great for GBA owners that have lost their console battery after so many years of use. For being a small package, it will arrive shortly from China! Cons:It probably won't long as much as an original battery, but for the price, is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxglacius on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:More capacity than original battery (700 mAh, original is 600 mAh) so it gives you more gaming time and it comes with a mini screwer in order to change the battery. It came with some charge in it so you can use it the minute you get it. Cons:It does not look as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonshell on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good built quality, fits my gameboy perfectly. Holds the charge for 3 or 4 hour with my gameboy advance sp bright on maximum brightness and volume up. Cons:Its not nintendo genuine original product, but thats not that big con. Screwdriver is a bit small and it... Read more

4 0
  • posted byHeavyoak on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*its a high quality build *comes pre-charged. * Comes with a mini-screw driver. * it works. Cons:The original one in my GBA-SP was 3.8V, 600mAh this one is 3.7V, 700mAh it works just fine, but that difference is a bit odd. OtherThoughts:does what it is supposed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytorviguedes on 04/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:battery came charged, used it for about 20 hours before loading it, great price, the key that comes along, quite functional. There is a genuine battery nintendo, but for that price is a great product. recommend. Cons:I see no cons for this product. took 30 days to deliv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 09/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 2 of these for my kids Advance SPs'as spares and for trips,and the did the job right.Espically on a plane where you have to wait to charge up the batteries. Cons:I can't complain for the price you pay, they still work and hold a charge. Game time is u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections