DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 700mAh Lithium Battery Pack for GameBoy Advanced SP
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byepullay on 05/08/2014

- REALLY cheap. Here, they are worth around 10 dollars. Here, 3.80. - Comes with the scredriver. Can save your life when you want to replace the battery, and start improvising with scissors and knifes to open the lid. - Same size as the original battery. Works like charm - The screwdriver is small. Easy to loose. - Clam package. Hard to open without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywelctoj on 04/17/2014

Well packaged, cheap, will do great for GBA owners that have lost their console battery after so many years of use. For being a small package, it will arrive shortly from China! It probably won't long as much as an original battery, but for the price, is pretty fine If you're a GBA SP owner, buy it, it will work great. It comes with a tool too, so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitoldzikPL on 12/06/2013

This set very surprised me! Inculded mini screw driver is very durable, pocket and convenient. Same battery is very high quality product. With new battery my GameBoy have a new life! Everything was reliably packed, not broken elements nothing :) I have nothing to complain about this product because it is very good and battery is not different from the ... Read more

Packed set
    0 0
  • posted byxglacius on 12/08/2012

More capacity than original battery (700 mAh, original is 600 mAh) so it gives you more gaming time and it comes with a mini screwer in order to change the battery. It came with some charge in it so you can use it the minute you get it. It does not look as good as the official but don't worry it works just the same It works perfect and it is the cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonshell on 08/11/2012

Good built quality, fits my gameboy perfectly. Holds the charge for 3 or 4 hour with my gameboy advance sp bright on maximum brightness and volume up. Its not nintendo genuine original product, but thats not that big con. Screwdriver is a bit small and it is quite hard to hold in your fingers, better use other than this. Very good package, not that ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byHeavyoak on 06/20/2012

*its a high quality build *comes pre-charged. * Comes with a mini-screw driver. * it works. The original one in my GBA-SP was 3.8V, 600mAh this one is 3.7V, 700mAh it works just fine, but that difference is a bit odd. does what it is supposed to do. its a battery. the voltage difference is not a problem, most likely just a over sight. my GBA-SP had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytorviguedes on 04/15/2012

battery came charged, used it for about 20 hours before loading it, great price, the key that comes along, quite functional. There is a genuine battery nintendo, but for that price is a great product. recommend. I see no cons for this product. took 30 days to deliver, apart from that all good My only regret was not having bought more units. buy if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 09/17/2008

I bought 2 of these for my kids Advance SPs'as spares and for trips,and the did the job right.Espically on a plane where you have to wait to charge up the batteries. I can't complain for the price you pay, they still work and hold a charge. Game time is up there with the original. I don't like that I need 500 words if they are not needed. If you need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections