Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiclope on 06/14/2013

1. Price - low-cost toy with adequate quality. 2. Quality - pretty solid in my hand. 3. Ease of use - even not so smart person can cope with this toy. 4. Really nice package. Even best post workers can't break package enough to wreck toy As mentioned before: only one color to choose and useless instruction on the blister The most hard part before playing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

the quality is better than i expected - it works as it should - the rubber around the yo-yo is sturdy, doesn't seem that it will slide off - the color is good - the spin is very good, no imbalances whatsoever none i can see of. for this price it's the utmost quality you would get similar yo-yo s start at $30 in my country. it comes with a plastic blister ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasperNap on 01/15/2013

My son of 7 years old has just started playing Yoyo, after a few disappointments with low cost yoyos in local stores (fragile, hard to control) I decided to order this one for him. He is now a big fan of this kind of toy and this Yoyo has offered so far great performance for him. His tricks are improving every day and he has a lot of fun with this yoyo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyvOlk on 12/05/2012

Excellent quality. That I and expected came! Long I couldn't let go, didn't play enough yet. Excellent toy, without excess frills! Justifies with interest, the money spent for it. I took the child other Yo-Yo, which with the bearing, and this option of a toy for me since I got used to play with such model... :))) Pay attention, between two halves at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnbruxel on 08/08/2012

Very nice building quality. It's like any US$ 50,00 professional Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo Comes with a good quality cotton strap, so you only need to put it place and start playing. The Yo-Yo comes within a very resistant blister pack that protects the Yo-Yo from damage. The color is very vivid what gives it a nice finishing. The rubber around the yo-yo edges protects ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections