DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Guard Films for Ipad 2 / the New Ipad - Transparent (3-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Submit your impression Protection in bulk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypplomp on 07/23/2015

3 for the price of one! After thourroughly cleaning the surface of my ipad it was a piece of cake to apply. Great look and feel. As if you use the glass directly, no interference from the plastic cover.

Impression:Great product,Excellent price/quality comparison!;

0 0 0

• posted byAnava73 on 05/26/2015

El artículo vino dentro del plazo estipulado y bien empaquetado. El precio es muy bueno ya que vienen tres unidades, es un protector básico pero cumple su función perfectamente.

Impression:Gran protección;

0 0 0

• posted bymrm99 on 05/26/2015

I have been using only first of three protective films since March 2013. Two of them are still new. The film installed on my iPad has covered with a lot of tiny scratches, but the screen of the tablet is still in a very good condition. Cons: Thanks to the delivery services, the packaging arrived... Read more

Impression:good,Protection,in bulk;

0 0 0

• posted by9363520 on 05/12/2015

Thank you!This product have good quality :)

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byg4nl1 on 04/12/2015

This screenprotector comes with a cleaning cloth, after cleaning and application it is a perfect fit. This protector offers great protection for your Ipad. I really like this product.

Impression:Great product,Big protection;

0 0 0

• posted byfuriaka on 03/04/2015

Screen protector for iPad is a great product as expecting. Easy to attach to screen, very thin, mostly unseen and very cheap. Fast shipping. There is no scratches on it for a few weeks of usage. For example, screen protector for iPhone from DX, for that time already had a few one. And this screen... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySingh123 on 12/05/2014

I recieved the screen protectors, packaging was okie, a value for money purchase.

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bylittleromper on 09/17/2014

These ipad screen protectors are a great product, nice and cheap, over half the price you would pay at a normal retail store with the same quality. Delivery only took 7ish days once my order had been confirmed, which is pretty good considering i live in New Zealand.... Once again Deal Extreme a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobbie122 on 08/18/2014

Pros: Good protection for a low price! Cons: Applying the screen proctector was the hardest part, but take your time! Once it's on there it works very good. You don't even notice it is on there. I ordered this for my uncle and he said it works very well.

Impression:Big protection;

0 0 0

• posted byducci0 on 03/19/2014

it fits and the quality is very good. It is ok for ipad , ipad 2, 3 and 4. This is the translucent type of screen protector Pay attention to remove all the holes before applying the screen protector. In particular the one reserved to the front camera because during the operation of applying the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere