DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Films for Ipad 2 - Transparent (3PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Submit your impression Protection in bulk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguijarro23 on 10/25/2016

Pros: It plays its role perfectly Cons: No one so far...

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted bys8tan on 11/11/2015

Pros: Good price, usefull Cons: Came bended at corner, bad packaging.

Impression:good,Submit your impression,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bypplomp on 07/23/2015

3 for the price of one! After thourroughly cleaning the surface of my ipad it was a piece of cake to apply. Great look and feel. As if you use the glass directly, no interference from the plastic cover.

Impression:Great product,Excellent price/quality comparison!;

0 0 0

• posted byAnava73 on 05/26/2015

El artículo vino dentro del plazo estipulado y bien empaquetado. El precio es muy bueno ya que vienen tres unidades, es un protector básico pero cumple su función perfectamente.

Impression:Gran protección;

0 0 0

• posted bymrm99 on 05/26/2015

I have been using only first of three protective films since March 2013. Two of them are still new. The film installed on my iPad has covered with a lot of tiny scratches, but the screen of the tablet is still in a very good condition. Cons: Thanks to the delivery services, the packaging arrived... Read more

Impression:good,Protection,in bulk;

0 0 0

• posted by9363520 on 05/12/2015

Thank you!This product have good quality :)

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byg4nl1 on 04/12/2015

This screenprotector comes with a cleaning cloth, after cleaning and application it is a perfect fit. This protector offers great protection for your Ipad. I really like this product.

Impression:Great product,Big protection;

0 0 0

• posted byfuriaka on 03/04/2015

Screen protector for iPad is a great product as expecting. Easy to attach to screen, very thin, mostly unseen and very cheap. Fast shipping. There is no scratches on it for a few weeks of usage. For example, screen protector for iPhone from DX, for that time already had a few one. And this screen... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySingh123 on 12/05/2014

I recieved the screen protectors, packaging was okie, a value for money purchase.

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bylittleromper on 09/17/2014

These ipad screen protectors are a great product, nice and cheap, over half the price you would pay at a normal retail store with the same quality. Delivery only took 7ish days once my order had been confirmed, which is pretty good considering i live in New Zealand.... Once again Deal Extreme a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere