DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Guard Films for Ipad 2 / the New Ipad - Transparent (3-Piece)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byducci0 on 03/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it fits and the quality is very good. It is ok for ipad , ipad 2, 3 and 4. This is the translucent type of screen protector Cons:Pay attention to remove all the holes before applying the screen protector. In particular the one reserved to the front camera because during... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinkspe on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:É muito bom.. realmente protege e evita riscos e manchas no aparelho... Acho que é até relativamente mais facil de aplicar do que as do iphone... Vale a pena comprar Cons:Não verifiquei contras... no máximo na aplicação... ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Last long. Don't hinder visibility. Doesn't generate extra flare. Corners stay fit well and there were surprisingly few air bubbles after installation (and you could get rid of the ones present with little work). Cons:As nearly every film, the installation can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGelucafa on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protective film for ipad2 is an extremely amazing quality. High strength and transparency fantastic, they proportionate protection essential for anyone who owns the tablet. A material very efficient, very good. Cons:Until now, I have no complaints about the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymervynquek on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, affordable and durable. You will need to know how to apply this protector onto the iPad. i used up 2 trying to put it on but the dust tapped inside caused it to have air bubbles Cons:You need to have the skills and patience to apply this screen protector. I waste... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniel130393 on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, great quality. Reached all my expectations! Super recommended! Product is really what advertised site is to be congratulated! Recommend extreme Deal! Always come back to buy the site. Also recommending to all my friends! Very good! Parabens! I hop... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamiancu on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and very good Quality. No affect the usability of the Ipad The transparence is admirable The film is very strong and clear You have more that one chance to put it on your ipad 2... Cons:none. The colocation of the protective screen protector is difficult, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelmn on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is not bad, but it is not the best screen protector i've tried. Transparency is good, but it is too much fitted to the ipad screen. Cons:It is so fitted to the ipad screen that appears bubbles when using silicon case for the ipad. The envelop got s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfercabralb on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:O produto é muito bom se você compartilha o seu ipad com outras pessoas da sua família, incluindo crianças.. como o ipad é touch screen, você corre o risco de além de ter 'dedos" marcados na tela do seu aparelho, ter alg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNosor on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does its job as expected. Could be used in DIY projects to protect any flat glossy surface: photo cards, various indicators in dusty environment and so on. Cons:As for me: the product requires some detailed step-by step guide: usually the film itself is electrically cha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections