DX » Community » Reviews » MiniLyghter Premium Quality 2-Mode LED Flashlight Keychain (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlsg58 on 03/01/2013

good light for my bike.the red led could be a bit more strong.the white is good.i would bye it again .you can use it on the bike or as a mini flashlight in your keychain. noni would prefer the white only one fix mode but its ok.the red led could be a bit more strong. for the price its a good bye.time will tell the durabilyti of this mini light. i would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStupendousMan on 12/05/2011

Easy to use: Push button once for blinking mode, another push for continuous light. Can be attached in many ways with the included rubber loops. Good brightness, visible from any direction. Good price, with nice bulk discounts. Not waterproof, the maker didn't even try. The rubber bands could be a bit stronger. Useful safety lights that attach everywhere:... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPluriomicida on 01/16/2010

-Makes you visible -Easy to install -Installable anywhere -Can be installed on other things -Easy to take with you -Discrete -Will illuminate enough to provide a little bit of light in the night -Tollerate umidity and rain (but don't abuse of it! maybe it's only luck hehe) -none: works good for one led When you press the button it begins to flash, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluepig2010 on 01/02/2010

I boughtthese as a backup , get me home lightset for MTB night rides and occasional road rides. They are light and very bright , was suprised that the white one actully puts out enough light to not only be seen but to see by also ! ( the red one is no slouch either ) Not very weather proof Bargain ! - wish I had ordered 5 sets as I do seem to put these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoriksh on 06/17/2009

Seems like good build quality. The red one has a red LED and 1*CR1220 3V battery. The white one has a white LED and 2*CR1220 3V batteries. It has 2 operation modes: 1. Blinking. 2. Constantly on. The rubber band is a little crappy. It expanded a little bit after I pulled it for the first time. I ordered SKU's 13339 and 13325 to compare between them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolmaxx on 01/17/2009

Bright, useful, easy to operate, fairly well built. Not waterresistant, which is a kind of silly for a bike light. On the other hand it is very easy to take apart and dry it out. The rubber band is somewhat week. Why the heck did they use the little CR1220 Li-batteries instead of the larger CR 2025. There is plenty of room - if the designer would not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprgrss on 12/11/2008

Really small, really portable, stays on forever (until the battery is dead). ;) There are two lights instead of just one in a package, which is cool! Two functions: first the blinking light and the second one is the flashlight mode. Really fragile, if you keep one in your pocket it can turn itself on really easily. The second one had only one battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoronocova on 12/06/2008

About as bright as one of the 2x2016 keychain lights. Two modes Flash approx 1Hz give or take. And constant on. Feels cheap (and it is) body does not feel very tight as opposed to the screwed together bodies of the keychain lights. Probably not bright enough to rely on solely as a bike light. Probably ok for a front facing light however. Other uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfightnut on 10/20/2008

Affordable, bright, both lights have flash mode. Indentation on back to help sit on bar better. Super easy to mount/remove. None that I can think of. This is something every biker should have. Even if they only keep them in their backpack for an emergency, they should have these. Obviously these aren't going to light up the road/trail for ya, but they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 08/05/2008

Even for this site, these are stand out value for money. Both are bright and really aid visibility. Flash and steady modes on both. Easy to mount with elastic straps. Well packaged, in sealed plastic. I can't comment on run time yet...but at this price, who cares? I would recommend these as secondary visibilty lights or emergency backups... a l ittle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections